Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Epic Fail At Life

Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evox2nr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Epic Fail At Life

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
So you're an Evo tuner.... anyone that spells tuner "2nr" and thinks that modifying their car makes them one is a flaming faggot in my book.
Actually, not so much... the whole 2nr thing has been there since I starting modding my cars... to include tuning their ECU's... hence, the tuner

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Whats sad is you signed up to this forum just to post in this thread, Mr. Evofgt.... Are you mad b/c in the 4 posts you've made on here, you've proven that VaDriven already runs your sad pathetic life...
Actually, I got on here because I wanted to see if there was any info on the racing scene out here since I moved here a couple of weeks ago... this is just the first thing that grabbed my attention. But, I am starting to see this is not exactly a forum worth sticking around due to all the people that want to talk crap and jump on people and it not be about cars.... taking away from the main focus on the forum itself...

There is no way this forum would own me... just here during breaks replying to tools

Originally Posted by tceptikon66
OMFG I fucking hope thats not a REAL picture of this guy. If so I just vomited, and my vagina retracted to the inside of my body. Holy shat.
Definitely not this guy...
Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

^ Loooool
Old 07-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Just face it bro... This site runs you... You just had to come back on your lunch break and see what we were saying...

If you were so interested in the faggot street racing scene you'd be posting elsewhere... Instead, all 5 of your posts have been made in this thread...

Face it, we run you.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:08 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I fucking HATE navy faggots.

FUCK YOU Navy motherfuckers.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

When I buy my own parking lot so I can have a place to hang out on the weekends, I'm going to put a velvet rope around it and hire a bouncer.

Parking lots should be an exclusive VIP club. Only important people should hang out there, especially people who want to brag to their friends about spending Saturday night hanging out in parking lots.

There will be two rules:
  1. All babies must be supervised by a non-drifting adult
  2. No Navy guys

I'm going to rule the parking lot, and no one can tell me what to do. In my parking lot, my word is law.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 07-19-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by tceptikon66

Who's your hot friend with the pink hair? She single?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:40 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

I thought this was going to SPO....?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
Old 07-19-2010, 09:42 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

SPO SPO SPO SPO SPO SPO.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
When I buy my own parking lot so I can have a place to hang out on the weekends, I'm going to put a velvet rope around it and hire a bouncer.

Parking lots should be an exclusive VIP club. Only important people should hang out there, especially people who want to brag to their friends about spending Saturday night hanging out in parking lots.

There will be two rules:
  1. All babies must be supervised by a non-drifting adult
  2. No Navy guys

I'm going to rule the parking lot, and no one can tell me what to do. In my parking lot, my word is law.
LOL, I have a parking lot, its about 30' long and 10' wide, just so happens to fit all 3 of my cars. Damn does that mean only I get to hand out in it...

Quick Reply: Epic Fail At Life