Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Epic Fail At Life

Old 07-18-2010, 05:29 AM
Cock chugginton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost
Default Re: Epic Fail At Life

Originally Posted by lLOlRlElN
can somebody please tell me why its so important to hang out in a parking lot when you have a 3 month old baby with you?
Exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by kulbordr
well the base tags on the window kinda throw up a red flag...and believe me i know from experience that it does.
And WTF is this suppose to mean? I'm not saying the guy was legit but because someone is in the NAVY you assume they are going to do some shit like this???
Old 07-18-2010, 05:37 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Send to spo
Old 07-18-2010, 05:41 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by kulbordr
well considering that the cop that we called gave us his card and said if he shows up again just call him and he'll kick him out if he gives us shit. plus you seem to be someone who doesn't like the guys that do burnouts and shit like that and ruin it for the rest of us....so why are you giving us shit for trying to keep them out of haygood?

If it was any other parking lot. Wouldn't give a shit. But it's where alot of us hang out on Saturdays. If that gets messed up, there isn't going to be anwhere for people to hang out and NOT get fucked with.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:43 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Send to Central
Old 07-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

Who the fuck brings an infant to a car meet?

Don't try to act like you're being grown ups and not breaking driving law. You're being morons by not being responsible with a child. Wether the child is yours or not is irrelevant, someone should have taken that baby home.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:16 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Don't fuck with this kid, he's a wrecking machine, if only he could remember to button his shirt

PS, it's called a tailor you trailer park fashionista

Old 07-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1slow4dr
it just bull shit that some dumb navy guy would do that shit just trying to have good meet with no issues with a dumbass to mess everything up for everone
ah.. so its only that hes Navy makes him the dumb fuck. Pot, meet kettle. And how do you know he was Navy? Coulda been a Marine, just sayin. I guarantee you there are quite a few dumb fucks out there that aren't Navy doing the same shit.

Last edited by Ordie; 07-18-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by Reloaded

Don't fuck with this kid, he's a wrecking machine, if only he could remember to button his shirt

PS, it's called a tailor you trailer park fashionista

What is up with this ginger and hats....does he have cancer?
Old 07-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by blackout
no, it doesn't... but there are certain trends people have picked up on. you can't argue this, just accept it as fact and learn to compensate for it when people realize you're in the service. service members act like jackasses ALL THE TIME in norfolk/va beach- the same theory that applies to shitty-looking civic drivers with caps on backwards rolling through your parking lot applies to idiotic junior enlisted folks that spend every red cent they have on s2ks, sti's and evo's and drive them like fucktards everywhere they go because they think a chick might be watching or something..
That would constitute to their personality rather than their service. The majority of those that you are describing (despite service) are typically younger, single and have nothing else to spend their money on.

My wife and I are both service members. Its a bit insulting to see someone state that because you are service member it automatically makes you an idiot.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:04 PM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
That would constitute to their personality rather than their service. The majority of those that you are describing (despite service) are typically younger, single and have nothing else to spend their money on.

My wife and I are both service members. Its a bit insulting to see someone state that because you are service member it automatically makes you an idiot.
%75 of the time, the people that are consistently bashing the service are the ones that are too fucking dumb or disqualified from joining. Or they are too big of pussies, or have no motivation to be anything other than a loser throughout their life. take your pick.

the other 25% are people who actually have better paying jobs than us or are in good career paths LOL.

not saying this is always the case, because there are a TON of fucktards in the service that do dumb shit, but there is an equal amount outside of it too.

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 07-18-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Epic Fail At Life