Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Epic Fail At Life

Old 07-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Re: Epic Fail At Life

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
%75 of the time, the people that are consistently bashing the service are the ones that are too fucking dumb or disqualified from joining. Or they are too big of pussies, or have no motivation to be anything other than a loser throughout their life. take your pick.

the other 25% are people who actually have better paying jobs than us or are in good career paths LOL.

not saying this is always the case, because there are a TON of fucktards in the service that do dumb shit, but there is an equal amount outside of it too.
Agreed.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:38 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
That would constitute to their personality rather than their service. The majority of those that you are describing (despite service) are typically younger, single and have nothing else to spend their money on.

My wife and I are both service members. Its a bit insulting to see someone state that because you are service member it automatically makes you an idiot.
you have to consider the source. you've seen the pics of this guy, right?

it's only an insult if it's applicable. you've already stated that it makes no sense that deciding to join the service directly correlates to diminishing intelligence. the only way i can think of to empirically prove this is to somehow relate something exclusive to joining to physically destroying brain cells. i don't think anybody's taking it that far.

what you also need to consider is that it is expected that individuals subjected to a series of events with similar circumstances over time will tend to develop associations. when multitudes of service members in the hampton roads area engage in activities that make them seem stupid, the local opinion of ALL service members will diminish. you must not have been here very long if you're just now picking up on this.

see, i have a somewhat unique perspective on this as i lived in virginia beach from ages 8-24 before joining the navy, so i've seen both sides.

that being said, typically the guys who are really hard up for navy folk either had some kind of traumatic experience or are pretty shallow and simple minded enough to apply silly stereotypes. neither of which should qualify this phenomenon as an 'insult'.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

navy bros = dumb
Old 07-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

rebroded delivers again!
so many lulz
Old 07-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by blackout

it's only an insult if it's applicable. you've already stated that it makes no sense that deciding to join the service directly correlates to diminishing intelligence. the only way i can think of to empirically prove this is to somehow relate something exclusive to joining to physically destroying brain cells. i don't think anybody's taking it that far.

what you also need to consider is that it is expected that individuals subjected to a series of events with similar circumstances over time will tend to develop associations. when multitudes of service members in the hampton roads area engage in activities that make them seem stupid, the local opinion of ALL service members will diminish. you must not have been here very long if you're just now picking up on this.

see, i have a somewhat unique perspective on this as i lived in virginia beach from ages 8-24 before joining the navy, so i've seen both sides.

that being said, typically the guys who are really hard up for navy folk either had some kind of traumatic experience or are pretty shallow and simple minded enough to apply silly stereotypes. neither of which should qualify this phenomenon as an 'insult'.
You have simply verified that people alone can be idiotic. Correct I haven't lived in this area long, however I have lived in many locations to which this behavior is commonplace as idiotic human nature is such, commonplace. A phenomenon it is not.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:21 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by blackout

+rep.

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
navy bros = dumb
I'm gonna punch u in the butt with my wiener.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
+rep.

I'm gonna punch u in the butt with my wiener.
You would. Typical navy faggotry.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:32 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
You would. Typical navy faggotry.

Only for you
Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
this looks like gary the retard from howard stern
Old 07-18-2010, 10:52 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Boy...I'm in the service.

I must be a complete fucking idiot.

Quick Reply: Epic Fail At Life