Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Epic Fail At Life

Old 07-19-2010, 12:09 AM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Re: Epic Fail At Life

Originally Posted by Reloaded

Don't fuck with this kid, he's a wrecking machine, if only he could remember to button his shirt

PS, it's called a tailor you trailer park fashionista

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reloaded again

Haha I love drag
Old 07-19-2010, 05:28 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Boy...I'm in the service.

I must be a complete fucking idiot.
hey, we're gay too remember? everyone in the service is gay according to some people.

wanna rub baby oil all over each other in man thongs?

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 07-19-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

LOL WTF!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:54 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

YO BRO'S, I'm going to Peabodies tonight, anyone want to come? you must have ed hardy shirts ( Tapout and affliction is also accepted), make sure you have a fresh high and tight so we can ride with the top down in our convertable mustangs. also we are going to rev on everyone that seems to have anything even slightly modified, then when we get into peabodies, we are going to try and hit on every single girl in there. oh and make sure when you address someone, you only say their last name. btw, we are going on teen night, because if these little girls see we have a convertable mustang and in the navy we will surely get some underage pussy tonight.

but srsly, i am kinda happy the navy dudes are here, they take up all the ugly hoes, and leave the rest of them to locals

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

now to address this trailor trash homo faggot. OP you are worse then most navy bro's the typical trailor trash, i think my civic is cool because its flat black, but i have a red engine bay, i'm going to put the cheapest shittiest parts on my car because i can't afford anything else, thats why i have to live in a trailor. we are gonna go to the ICP concert later, i've got extra face paint if you need some.

Last edited by Uzi Crooklyn; 07-19-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:55 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
YO BRO'S, I'm going to Peabodies tonight, anyone want to come? you must have ed hardy shirts ( Tapout and affliction is also accepted), make sure you have a fresh high and tight so we can ride with the top down in our convertable mustangs. also we are going to rev on everyone that seems to have anything even slightly modified, then when we get into peabodies, we are going to try and hit on every single girl in there. oh and make sure when you address someone, you only say their last name. btw, we are going on teen night, because if these little girls see we have a convertable mustang and in the navy we will surely get some underage pussy tonight.

but srsly, i am kinda happy the navy dudes are here, they take up all the ugly hoes, and leave the rest of them to locals
what do I do if I don't have an ed hardy shirt, high and tight, or convertible mustang?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:57 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
what do I do if I don't have an ed hardy shirt, high and tight, or convertible mustang?
that is quite upsetting, thats what attracted me to you so much.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:05 AM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
that is quite upsetting, thats what attracted me to you so much.
Guess I cant play with the typical navy bro's then. makes me sad
Old 07-19-2010, 06:08 AM
This.isEntertainment

because you're not a typical navy bro. i'm not saying everyone navy dude is like that, just most.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

I've never been to Jenero's, I'm going to drive up there Saturday and do VVT-I burnouts with my AWD tC, all while layin' the peen to that sexy boy that Reloaded posted the pics of, I hope he picks a pretty hat.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

So the pics Rebroaded got.... those the OP? Sounds like you faggots are well on your way to ruining Jenro's... this is why we can't have nice things.

Quick Reply: Epic Fail At Life