Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ernesto

Old 09-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Drunken Irish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome djgruesome
Default Re: Ernesto

Made it to both ends of my street on my way to work. Both ends were flooded so I came back home, called in, and now im chilling. I think it's retarded that certain buisnesses expect their employee's to show up for work in conditions like this.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:37 AM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Now is not a good time to find out that my driver's side door leaks.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Never Blend In

nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 90_VertGT
Hopefully everyone is alright, I saw quite a few accidents on my way home from work ( transformer blew, we left early ), also saw a car 1/2 filled with water. Everyone PLEASE drive safely, watch for those dark spots in the road!
i had to drive in to work just for them to tell us we could all go back home. i can't beleive people tried to drive with a CAI. my car has a short ram so i drove my SUV instead.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Poquoson is ROCKED.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by F22SWP
I went swimming through my apartment complex a minute ago, no shit, swimming through the parking lot.
You guys need to be careful swimming around in that stuff. There is a lot of nasty shit in that water.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

I was driving down I-264WB last night(3am) and saw two cars that spun out and into the guard rail between Independence and Newtown. While I went to go take the offramp to I-64WB and hydroplaned and almost went into the concrete barrier! Thank got for decent tires. I let my foot up and the car was back on the ground and regained control. Hope all that had to go out made it to their destinarions and back safe.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by djgruesome
Made it to both ends of my street on my way to work. Both ends were flooded so I came back home, called in, and now im chilling. I think it's retarded that certain buisnesses expect their employee's to show up for work in conditions like this.
the funny thing is, most businesses that require a customer turnout will end up losing money trying to stay open and make employees come so they gotta pay them too, and no customers come in..makes no sense, the bosses try to be hardasses and dont realize their losing profit
Old 09-02-2006, 12:14 AM
:3

vg30dett has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hodo
300ZX (Z32) + water + Dry performance tires = HYDROPLANE FUN!!!!
You're fucking retarded, lmao. I drove through Old Denbigh today on the way to my parents' house in York County, and all the roads were washed out. If I had known about the TWO FEET of standing water back there I would have driven my truck, not the 4-door grocery-getter!
Old 09-02-2006, 04:07 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

I see many cars that were stalled out . . . live in new market and the new market creek was overfload everyehwere . .. . was out splashing threw in my big truck . . . one spot over on chest nut the water was about 2 inches from the top of the guard rail on the little brigde . . so had to be atleast 3 or 3 1/2 feet deep . . went thre that .. . other then that had to change my radiaor in the morn to beable to go out . . . and I don't have a garage . .but it was worth it . . . . .then installed my radio in my other truck when the rain pretty much quite
Old 09-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

wilddc2 is on a distinguished road

Holy crap. I live in the Buckroe section of Hampton. The water was 2 inch from making itself comfortable in my house. I know two streets from have 2 -3" inside. I had to jack my car up and put 9" centerblocks under it. Thanks to some dumdass driven an SUV. A wake came and dumped water INTO my Porcharger. Oh well. Hopeeverone is ok!!!

Quick Reply: Ernesto