Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

EVO or RX8...... im in Kuwait!

Old 04-05-2004, 05:12 PM
obbe obbe doooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EVO or RX8...... im in Kuwait!

damn man.. miss ya bro.. havent seen you in forever.. you just upped and left. hope you return safely! good luck with everything.. swing by when you get in!!

i would say either an EVO, supra or a 3rd gen rx-7.

dont go with the sti.. they can be ripped off way to easily..
Old 04-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

I dunno man. I thought you can get rx8s under 30k....
Like i said IF you are willing to do a 20b swap its can be one of the top cars on the road...period.

But if not don't waste your time
Old 04-06-2004, 03:31 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

RX-8s are pieces of shit. I have a friend who already traded his in after 7k (2 trannies and a motor later). If new STI, EVO, or cobra.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:10 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Bill Ripple who owns Audio Connection in VaBeach has a G35 and a RX8. The mazda feels lighter and nimble whereas the G is pure horsepower and torque. His wife drives the RX8 and he picks the G. I looked at all models 40K and below (BMW's, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, STi, etc.) and the G35 coupe was my favorite. The warranty, power, handling and style was what sold me. This is just my opinion, but I think the G has more class than the Sti or any Honda, yet performs admirably for a "grandpa" car. The 3.5 liter has been one of Ward's ten best for many years now. If you want to keep it in the high 20's or low 30's.....a Z is pretty sweet. You don't see many G coupes or Z's out there yet. Soon to change I'm sure....Good Luck

Rich
Old 04-06-2004, 06:18 AM

aznsensation18 aznsensation18 aznsensation18 aznsensation18

do not get the rx-8.....that extra lil door is hidious....it only dynos at 220hp not the 300hp like the books say..... evo8 is nice AWD BOOST...no doubt get it...or just wait and get the new RX-7 coming back out...its on www.autofiend.com
Old 04-06-2004, 06:20 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Z is a nice car, but not the best performer. The EVOs and the STis actually out accelerated and cornered better. Though I prefer the stylin of the Z over the other 2. So its a matter of what he is looking for in a car.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by Whistler
Z is a nice car, but not the best performer. The EVOs and the STis actually out accelerated and cornered better. Though I prefer the stylin of the Z over the other 2. So its a matter of what he is looking for in a car.

i think everyone noes that the EVO and STIs are better that the 350
Old 04-06-2004, 05:12 PM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

Originally Posted by spic
How's your Ferrari doin'?
its in the shop....blew the motor
Old 04-06-2004, 05:37 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

what are you looking for out of the car?

personally, i think the rx-8 is ugly. i liked the look when it first came out, but not i think its hideous. on top of that its accelaration is sad. however, it does handle very well. i think the evo is a much better looking car, its more practical and its faster in every way. making that the better choice out of the 2 in my eyes. i would get a used supra, z06 or m3. if i were to get something new it would be a cobra, evo or sti.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

fuck the rx8 and the evo...get an Sti...but if you have to get the Evo...

the rx8 is an underpowered POS, ok it might handle good in the turns but i still think it is ugly...nto smooth looking at all the old rx7 is waaay better...and if you want a 4dr car the little half seat in the back might not me that comfortable, just easier to get into than every other 2dr car.

get a used M3...that is baller and fast.