Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fast and te furious scam!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE
Default Re: Fast and te furious scam!

aha...

ok

1. Their is no Fast and the Furious 4, it's Fast and Furious.
2. Don't you think they would be looking for cars when the movie comes out in the beginning of April?
3. Wouldn't you think a more professional site would be used for casting calls of a movie?
Old 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

i want to apply with a number that has 911 in it but they actually have something that shows if a credit card declines or not.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

http://www.carsponsors.com/registration/index.php

Bottom of the site "fine print"

"CarSponsors.com is a sponsorship placement agency working with many established, well-known and reputable automotive companies. Additionally, we work with Hot Import Nights, NCCA - National Custom Car Association, Installer Institute, and others to ensure you will receive only the most valuable sponsorships available. These companies use our services to screen potential individuals before sponsorships are awarded to them. Apply today and in less than 48 hours you could be sponsored by one or more major automotive companies.

* Free Application Review Details - Our agents will review your application free of charge. If your application is reviewed and accepted for full or quasi sponsorships your card will be charged a one-time agency fee of $99.00. You will never be charged if your application is not accepted."

Personally, I don't think it so much of a scam but more of a middle man type thing, just like a real estate agent. Pay someone to find something you want for you. Instead of contacting these big name companies yourself and having a 2% chance, you might have better odds doing it through them. BUT THIS SHIT IS REALLY DUMB IF YOU ACTUALLY DO IT! WORK HARD AND YOU BE YOUR OWN SPONSOR!

Last edited by F4Fresh; 01-06-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:52 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

no, they have their own other company, that does vinyl graphics, so they say yeah, you are sponsored, and then send you free graphics that cost them $2
Old 01-06-2009, 04:19 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Djtuner
Well i was on myspace and it had a legit looking "Fast and the Furious 4" add. So i clicked it and it was all about getting your right sponsored and pimped out basically. I filled it out online and then i got a call 2 days later(today) and almost got hustled by the scammers. They made it seem real tight like i was the chosen one to get my car pimped! Turns out after they told me I was picked... (And yes, i was jumping and soooo Excited ) that there is going to be a $89 charge to start the sponsorship. Sounding fishy so i googled the number "239-274-5552" and turns out their big scammers. So don't trust your myspace even guys be careful and don't fall for this, peace!
-rep because you're an idiot
Old 01-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Djtuner has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
-rep because you're an idiot
dang that's pretty un-called for. Just trying to help
Old 01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
7FIVE7

jstabb1 can only hope to improve

bahahaha
Old 01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Gullible OP? Sponsors don't approach you, you approach sponsors.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 AM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

They go out and find you sponsors, but they are always shit you would never want.

To get a sponsor you need to send pics of a car and what you plan on doing for them, future plans for the car, shows/evens you attend, and etc. They want to know why it would help them to sponsor you. Just a tip on getting a real sponsor!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

S T F U has disabled reputation

Don't be stupid, this sounds legit.

Quick Reply: Fast and te furious scam!