Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fast and te furious scam!

Old 01-07-2009, 07:32 AM
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Fast and te furious scam!

Originally Posted by S T F U
Don't be stupid, this sounds legit.
hang yourself newb.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered member

lsegcoupe has disabled reputation

i got a email on honda-tech saying skunk2 was sponsoring cars and wanted to sponsor my car. gave me a email for them and all. did anybody else get one. i never responded to it.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:36 AM
4th still spinning

jdmhotness is on a distinguished road

shouldnt be trying to rice your shit out
Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Djtuner
dang that's pretty un-called for. Just trying to help
Wait...hold on...

Originally Posted by Djtuner
Well i was on myspace and it had a legit looking "Fast and the Furious 4" add. So i clicked it and it was all about getting your right sponsored and pimped out basically. I filled it out online and then i got a call 2 days later(today) and almost got hustled by the scammers. They made it seem real tight like i was the chosen one to get my car pimped! Turns out after they told me I was picked... (And yes, i was jumping and soooo Excited ) that there is going to be a $89 charge to start the sponsorship. Sounding fishy so i googled the number "239-274-5552" and turns out their big scammers. So don't trust your myspace even guys be careful and don't fall for this, peace!
-rep again for even arguing with me
Old 01-07-2009, 01:43 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by lsegcoupe
i got a email on honda-tech saying skunk2 was sponsoring cars and wanted to sponsor my car. gave me a email for them and all. did anybody else get one. i never responded to it.
I got one aswell, just a mass bullshit thing. I asked the guy who sent it to me and he had some random special on shit house parts. Not even worth the email, won't even get better discounts then some web sites.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Wait...hold on...

-rep again for even arguing with me
\
lol +REP/
Old 01-07-2009, 05:36 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
WHY WOULD ANYONE CLICK THE FUCKING LINK?!?!
+1...thats just asking for trouble
Old 01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Back in Black

SimplistikTA will become famous soon enough

Fuck it you can -rep me if you want. My dumbass tried the shit just to see what it was all about. I figured an opportunity to get free shit is worth checking into. Hell if you pay me the right price I'll rock Tampax on the side of my car. The dude(who had that shady car-salesman swagger in his voice) did the same shit telling me that I was exactly what they were looking for. I think I could hear a tinge of amazement in his voice after I started telling him all of my mods and that I had installed everything myself. Then the guy told me that they work with all of these companies that don't make anything for my car(and if they did it was "universal" rice parts that would never go on my car). As soon as he mentioned the fee I told him to go pound sand. If it was free.95 I would have considered just to get some shit to sell, but making me pay to get some fucking stickers? I really hope that I don't see some kid at a car show or meet trying to pass out flyers from these shysters.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:59 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by SimplistikTA
Fuck it you can -rep me if you want. My dumbass tried the shit just to see what it was all about. I figured an opportunity to get free shit is worth checking into. Hell if you pay me the right price I'll rock Tampax on the side of my car. The dude(who had that shady car-salesman swagger in his voice) did the same shit telling me that I was exactly what they were looking for. I think I could hear a tinge of amazement in his voice after I started telling him all of my mods and that I had installed everything myself. Then the guy told me that they work with all of these companies that don't make anything for my car(and if they did it was "universal" rice parts that would never go on my car). As soon as he mentioned the fee I told him to go pound sand. If it was free.95 I would have considered just to get some shit to sell, but making me pay to get some fucking stickers? I really hope that I don't see some kid at a car show or meet trying to pass out flyers from these shysters.
Free schwag is always nice.. but when you know what it costs to be in this sport and someone is offering ANYTHING free just kick rocks kid.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:33 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

LOLOL at people still using the term "kick rocks"

Quick Reply: Fast and te furious scam!