Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fedex in chesapeake SUCKS!!!

Old 08-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Previously Odyssey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: fedex in chesapeake SUCKS!!!

So you are bitching about something that has taken almost 2 weeks to get from the west coast to the east coast using FedEx GROUND. Ground is the slowest transportation shipment you can buy. Next time get 3 day air.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris

Originally Posted by Odyssey
So you are bitching about something that has taken almost 2 weeks to get from the west coast to the east coast using FedEx GROUND. Ground is the slowest transportation shipment you can buy. Next time get 3 day air.
Ground is 7 - 10 days. PERIOD!

I order stuff from Cali all the time. I used fedex, ups, usps, dhl...I have never had trouble. Then again I always order 3 days haha
Old 08-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

I believe almost every parcel service states ground is approx. 7-10 days. BUT could take up to two weeks in certain occasions. I am just saying, if they were short staffed at the time, the trucks would not get loaded as fast. Hence it took more time.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:27 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Originally Posted by Odyssey
I believe almost every parcel service states ground is approx. 7-10 days. BUT could take up to two weeks in certain occasions. I am just saying, if they were short staffed at the time, the trucks would not get loaded as fast. Hence it took more time.

the shipping time to get my head from williamburg fedex/kinkos to southern washington state was 5day. it took 8 to get from cheasapeake to my house and an addition 3-4 to get here from cali
Old 08-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Rice, what seats did you get?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:16 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

recaro style black with red stitching, i'm not fucking paying 1400 when i got them for 300