Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Feedback on taking BJJ, GJJ, or CSW

Old 03-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Love the Lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default Feedback on taking BJJ, GJJ, or CSW

I'm currently working out at Ballys, and I'm getting tired of it. I've always been into martial arts, I took tae kwon do in middle/high school and I've always been a fan of MMA and the UFC. I'd much rather get a work out from doing martial arts rather than working out at ballys. I like grappling and submissions so that's why I'm trying to look for a good school that teaches BJJ or GJJ (if their is a difference) or CSW (combat submission wrestling).

I dont really want to spend more than $100 a month. The places I've seen online are; linxx academy, VB martial arts academy, hybrid academy, and eastern academy of Martial Arts. Does anyone have experience with any of these gyms or any in the Virginia Beach area that cares to give some feedback?

Is there a free group who just gets together and kinda learns off each other, I'll be down with that too. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: Feedback on taking BJJ, GJJ, or CSW

VBAMA is good.

Check out KingoftheRing.org and go to watch the next event. A lot of the local places have people who fight in the event.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:14 AM
IDB
AAAAHHHHHH

IDB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feedback on taking BJJ, GJJ, or CSW

Originally Posted by USMCMotorT
I'm currently working out at Ballys, and I'm getting tired of it. I've always been into martial arts, I took tae kwon do in middle/high school and I've always been a fan of MMA and the UFC. I'd much rather get a work out from doing martial arts rather than working out at ballys. I like grappling and submissions so that's why I'm trying to look for a good school that teaches BJJ or GJJ (if their is a difference) or CSW (combat submission wrestling).

I dont really want to spend more than $100 a month. The places I've seen online are; linxx academy, VB martial arts academy, hybrid academy, and eastern academy of Martial Arts. Does anyone have experience with any of these gyms or any in the Virginia Beach area that cares to give some feedback?

Is there a free group who just gets together and kinda learns off each other, I'll be down with that too. Thanks in advance.
GOOD LUCK!