Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fender rollin

Old 04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
branch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation fender rollin

Does anyone know of any shops in the 757 that roll fenders?

i have a 97 240sx and just purchased some volk ce28n 18x10.5 +18 on all 4's.

im running 265/35/18 front & 295/35/18 rear.

thanks for your help

jon
Old 04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude
Default Re: fender rollin

Maybe if we find someone we can get a group thing going on? Anyone else trying to get their fenders rolled out?
Old 04-02-2008, 05:05 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Id be down.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Audio
Id be down.
+1 maybe
Old 04-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

MRD can do it.

I would do it, but you're going to need a large pull to fit those wheels with those sized tires. I would be willing to give it a try just to check out the wheel/tire set up, it sounds amazing!

Basically it's going to take at least 1.5-2 hours on each rear fender for that to work - you're going to have to relocate your wiring harness in your driverside fender and beat in your inner fenders on your fronts. I am not sure if the front can be pulled enough for that size wheel/tire. Getting over fenders might be a better idea for the front - I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it is going to be tight.

Have you test fit them in the front to see if they clear coilovers, you may have to run a spacer, since I know a 9J +30 will hit, you have to run a 5-10mm spacer on that and you've got 10.5 +18....according to the offset calculator you're going to have to run a 12mm spacer at minimum to clear...with those big ass tires you will probably need a 15-20mm spacer.

What suspension are you running?

Cliff Notes:

1.You cannot pull the fronts that far.
2.You have to run a 15-20mm spacer in the front to clear your suspension.
3.The rear is going to need to be pulled like a bitch.
4.Buy front overfenders - rear overfenders would make it easier as well...then you'll need to run a 25mm spacer in the rear to prevent your car from looking like a messed up FWD drag car.

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 04-02-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

branch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond reputebranch757 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^^^^
thanks thats some really good info. im gonna research a bit more before i get the fenders rolled or install overfenders. ill contact that company you mentioned.

i have a while before i get back to the states anyway.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
MRD can do it.

I would do it, but you're going to need a large pull to fit those wheels with those sized tires. I would be willing to give it a try just to check out the wheel/tire set up, it sounds amazing!

Basically it's going to take at least 1.5-2 hours on each rear fender for that to work - you're going to have to relocate your wiring harness in your driverside fender and beat in your inner fenders on your fronts. I am not sure if the front can be pulled enough for that size wheel/tire. Getting over fenders might be a better idea for the front - I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it is going to be tight.

Have you test fit them in the front to see if they clear coilovers, you may have to run a spacer, since I know a 9J +30 will hit, you have to run a 5-10mm spacer on that and you've got 10.5 +18....according to the offset calculator you're going to have to run a 12mm spacer at minimum to clear...with those big ass tires you will probably need a 15-20mm spacer.

What suspension are you running?

Cliff Notes:

1.You cannot pull the fronts that far.
2.You have to run a 15-20mm spacer in the front to clear your suspension.
3.The rear is going to need to be pulled like a bitch.
4.Buy front overfenders - rear overfenders would make it easier as well...then you'll need to run a 25mm spacer in the rear to prevent your car from looking like a messed up FWD drag car.
im running some tein flex coilovers. you think i still need the spacers
Old 04-03-2008, 09:33 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by branch757
im running some tein flex coilovers. you think i still need the spacers
yes you will.

why do you want to run such a wide tire? if you brough the tire sizes down a lot you could fit those no problem at all
Old 04-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I wouldn't say fitting a 18X10.5 up front is a "fits no problem at all" thing, haha. But yes, running say, a 245/40 or 255/35 would save some space.

Overfenders make everything easier though because it is really hard to pull the fronts good and you WILL need a spacer to clear your coilovers.