Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

It finally happened

Old 11-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Fuk Hondas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI

shad rebuilt the motor and suggested the stock headgasket. so i went with his words. havent checked out the car yet. im gunna stripit this weekend, and check shit out.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:52 PM
poop banana owns you

AllMotorModular is an unknown quantity at this point

that's where the error was. the added heat and pressure from the boost slowly ate the head gasket alive. you'll be lucky if there's no head damage.
Old 11-03-2003, 02:58 PM

def_jukie is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man that sucks...
Old 11-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Fuk Hondas

BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI

planning on just buying a stock motor, if the old one is salvageable ill sell it
Old 11-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

what's makin you wanna sell it? have you had alot of problems with with it before? i mean, a head gasket (atleast to me) isn't that big of a deal. i've had to swap about 3 cylinder heads on my car in about 4 months. once due to overheat (fucked thermo), again due to my cam tower bolts being loose (cam wore the journals and screwed my valvetrain), and my new one that's on there now. i haven't driven my car since july, so i know how you feel, if not a little bit worse. i'm just curious as to why you would sell it after only a head gasket, unless there have been other problems.
Old 11-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Fuk Hondas

this would be the 2nd motor i blew...its always little problems, plus i have some debt. i dont want to let the car sit over deployment. i want a new car, with a warranty. plus SI's are steal me's. been broke into twice, blown up twice. I know the headgasket went, which might have caused the head to warp. i wont know what happened until i tear it down. i just want something else. everyone has turbo hondas...
Old 11-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

ahhh ok. i totally understand why then. good luck on the next project dude.