Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fock Johnsons mustang and truck parts

Old 04-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Custom User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Fock Johnsons mustang and truck parts

Copied from my website, want to make sure everyone knows about their shadiness:

Boycott Johnsons Mustang and Truck parts in Chesapeake They are SHADY! BAD BUSINESS!

Last week I was calling aroung to local salvage yards attempting to locate a gas tank for my truck, I called Johnsons and they said they have a few of them and to come down and they will pull it out for $50 so today, I call them to make sure they were going to be open, I confirm the price of $50 and make sure they are going to pull it, so that I dont have to bring tools with me and finally I beg for a few hours off work. About 12 Noon today, I got some time off of work to head down there and pick up this gas tank, hop in the truck and drive the 35 mins out to chesapeake, I get to Johnsons and tell this guy at the counter that I had called about the Ranger gas tank and that I was here to get it, he says OK how much were you quoted, so I went over the whole "schpeal" with him about calling last week and today and blah blah, his response: "I have worked here 9 years and I'm the manager and I have never seen a gas tank sell for less then $150, you can have that tank for $150 and you take it out" I just talked to the guy on speaker phone like 1 hour before and everyone in my office heard $50, I told the guy that it was bad business and that they said $50 they need to sell it to me for $50, this guy was basically rude as can be and wouldnt budge, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I told him I run a website with 1.5 million hits a month and that I was going to let everyone know of their shady dealings. he told me "your threats sure as hell arent going to get you a gas tank for $50"

So I leave there (never to return to Johnsons again) and I drive down the road to "always used auto parts" they sold me one, taken out of the truck, with pump and sending unit for $25! these guys were very friendly and very professional.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:07 PM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fock Johnsons mustang and truck parts

Thats pretty fucked up. Sorry man.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

yeah... i went down there once... employees weren't the most helpful people, thats for sure.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

Yeah they suck....everything is over priced. I wouldnt go there even if it was my last resort.
Old 04-02-2004, 02:08 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

i drove by there....that was enough for me.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

I cant remember hearing anything positive about them. Ever.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:50 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Fuck 'em.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:19 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you ever need something that you cant find at UWI check out the guys at always used auto parts, and tell all your friends to stay away from johnsons!

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/li...Search=Find+It
Old 04-02-2004, 04:37 AM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

fuck them when i had my ranger they wanted 250 dollars for a damn front bumper that i had to take off. i called other places and they wanted between 75-125 for one. so i tell the guy this and he says and your point is i was like dude your overpriced and a real jackass. very unproffesional and not friendly at all.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

B&G has tons of Ford parts (theyr'e a ford yard) Working for GEICO I have a list of all the yards in the area so PM me if you need anything.

BTW when I was looking for my beater truck I went by there and they had some real crap, but I can't say anything bad about the people.

Quick Reply: Fock Johnsons mustang and truck parts