Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Free Chipotle burritos.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:14 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Re: Free Chipotle burritos.

Originally Posted by bmw-m
got there at 1/4 till, waited like 15 mins.. it was good, but i likes machismos (sp) better..

btw, i figured since the food and drinks were free. i took the diff. bottles of hot sauce too.. the green kind is the shit
Okay. That wasn't totally cool you doucebag. Are you so broke you can't afford a $2 bottle of hot sauce?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:19 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

^^ That is pretty fucking sad. They are giving you free food and drink, then you take more?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:28 PM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to piss all over the bathroom while you're there. You know, because you can.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:29 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by Beachin_240
Don't forget to piss all over the bathroom while you're there. You know, because you can.
Yeah. Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I'm going to do something. What a fucking loser to steal a bottle of hot sauce ...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

bmw-m has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by taz757
Okay. That wasn't totally cool you doucebag. Are you so broke you can't afford a $2 bottle of hot sauce?
i WAS just kidding, if u couldnt tell by the smillie face...

jesus, people are so quick to judge others. im not that shallow, even if i did take it though, so what. like you have never tooken anything before...

damn, i guess thats what i get for trying to be funny...

either way, the food was still good and yes i did use the green sauce though. but i left the bottle there..
Old 06-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, you said that you took the hot sauce. Which would be a dick move. No, we couldn't tell =P
Old 06-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

Yeah. Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I'm going to do something. What a fucking loser to steal a bottle of hot sauce ...
wow, 2 comments about the same thing... damn, why are so butt hurt over a joke. grow the fuck up.... it was a joke

i know this prob sounds like im back pedaling, but oh well.. nothing i can do now.

but to urs and the other comments made negatively before i had a chance to say i was kidding
Old 06-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Beachin_240
Dude, you said that you took the hot sauce. Which would be a dick move. No, we couldn't tell =P
i know i said it, but there was one of these right next to it, i thought the intelligent people of drag would understand that..... boy was i ever wrong..

im sorry
Old 06-19-2008, 01:09 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by BSJ's Suck!
I just came in here to state the blatantly obvious:

Burrito San Jose > all of these shitty ass chain burrito places.
This ***** is dumb. I had the BSJ again the last time I went, and it was much better this time than last time, but fuck if its better than anything at the burrito bar chains.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by meow
This ***** is dumb. I had the BSJ again the last time I went, and it was much better this time than last time, but fuck if its better than anything at the burrito bar chains.
Are you fucking serious? Burritos bars aren't that great. If I want a burrito then I'm gonna go to a Mexican restaurant that's owned and run by Mexicans. The fact that they can barely understand my order makes it that much better.

Quick Reply: Free Chipotle burritos.