Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Free Chipotle burritos.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:45 AM
He's like the wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: Free Chipotle burritos.

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
I will give you a free penor burrito
Is there beans in it, or just a frank?
Old 06-20-2008, 04:45 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahhahah.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:49 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Yeah, Plaza is pretty much garbage and its not even the best Mexican place around here.

And lol@all the fucking idiots in that long as line. Me and the wife drove past there to go to PetSmart a little after 7pm and the line was just about down to Michael's. I can't believe all those people would wait in that line, no matter how "fast" it was moving just for a free burrito that isn't even that good.
Why didn't you come by and pinch my ass then?! I was in line at 7pm.

Oh. And the wait was so totally fucking worth it. Even if they didn't give me a fucking tshirt. Bastards.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:37 AM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

And lol@all the fucking idiots in that long as line. Me and the wife drove past there to go to PetSmart a little after 7pm and the line was just about down to Michael's. I can't believe all those people would wait in that line, no matter how "fast" it was moving just for a free burrito that isn't even that good.
We didn't even bother driving by. We'll wait for the real opening instead of waiting a fucking hour to save ~$15 on two burritos. Hey, speaking of real openings...

Originally Posted by Beachin_240
The OP said it's the grand opening, but the flyer says it's a "pre-opening party"...is there a difference?
Can anybody answer this shit? =P
Old 06-20-2008, 05:39 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

I got two different stories. One of my little brothers went up there earlier in the day and asked about it. They said they weren't open yet. But when I went up there last night, they said that they were open, starting today. So I don't know. If you're in the area, I guess you'll just have to drive by and check it out.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Is there beans in it, or just a frank?
frank and beans... However the beans are on top of the frank...
Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

the banner at chipotle said the grand opening is 20Jun....that's today.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:49 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Official opening is today, however they had their free burrito day for advertising yesterday.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:50 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
frank and beans... However the beans are on top of the frank...
Can the frank be cut up and mixed in with the beans?

I'm totally making a redneck burrito this weekend now. Couple cut up hot dogs and a can of Bush's baked beans in a flour tortilla. I think I'm on to something here.

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Official opening is today, however they had their free burrito day for advertising yesterday.
Is El Pollo Loco open yet?
Old 06-20-2008, 05:51 AM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, maybe we'll go today instead =D

Quick Reply: Free Chipotle burritos.