Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Free Chipotle burritos.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Snoochie boochies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free Chipotle burritos.

The steak in my Machismo burrito was like...completely nondescript. I'm pretty certain their food prep procedure was something like this:

1) Purchase grade D "steak"
2) Cut up said steak into little pieces
3) Cook* little steak pieces
4) Serve

*microwave
Old 06-17-2008, 04:37 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ritz
I had Machismos a while back and I prefer Moes and Q'doba over it. It was bland IMO. Hopefully Chipotle is good. My fiancee and I were actually going to go there when we were in D.C., but we ate elsewhere.
It's better than Moe's (Chipotle), their Barbacoa (shredded spicy beef) is the shiat!

Too bad we won't ever see "Taco Cabana"
Old 06-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Chipotle is the best. I always get the burrito bowls with half chicken and steak
Old 06-17-2008, 07:25 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

In your opinion. Personally I think I could've saved myself some money and ate some cardboard instead of eating Machismos. When I eat a burrito I actually wanna taste what I'm eating. That shit was WACK.
You're probably putting too much shit in it. I'll agree with you, it is bland when there's too much on it.

On a side note, do you have to have a coupon for the free burrito?
Old 06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Also, keep in mind guys, that this is the very first day the place is open, so shit is bound to go wrong. I wouldn't be quick to pass judgment about the place in about the first 3-4 weeks. They gotta iron shit out, y'know?
Old 06-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by ryanherington
You're probably putting too much shit in it. I'll agree with you, it is bland when there's too much on it.

On a side note, do you have to have a coupon for the free burrito?
Steak, rice and cheese is too much?

Well fuck.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:55 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Well fuck.
you didn't know? if you only get one of those 3 it'll be MUCH better.

I honeslty don't see how that makes sense though. How can more ingredients make something bland...especially when they're all "complimenting" ingredients??????
Old 06-18-2008, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Nah. Machismo > all IMO.
i LULed.

I tried Machismo with my friend once, and it blows. We both agreed that it gets blown out of the water completely by Chipotle's burritos.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:42 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Well fuck.
Oh, well some people get beans, rice, a meat, queso, and EVERY veggie on the line as well as sour cream, quac and a salsa. Next time you go, if you do go, get brown rice, pinto beans, chicken, regular queso, cheese, lime and sour cream. It's good. Not every combination at Machismo is good.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:42 AM
yaaat.

So, do you have to have a coupon to get the free burrito tomorrow?

Quick Reply: Free Chipotle burritos.