Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Freedom about to end?

Old 08-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f-av8 f-av8
Default Freedom about to end?

Standing outside at freedom today around 7pm, a cop pulled up to me and said " you and your friends need to leave. All future car meets here will be broken up." I guess the dumass in the dark gray charger who did a burnout with the damn police in the Wawa parking lot killed it for everyone. Anyone know who the guy was?
Old 08-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freedom about to end?

wtf...

now where we gonna go?
Old 08-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by f-av8
Standing outside at freedom today around 7pm, a cop pulled up to me and said " you and your friends need to leave. All future car meets here will be broken up." I guess the dumass in the dark gray charger who did a burnout with the damn police in the Wawa parking lot killed it for everyone. Anyone know who the guy was?
If it is the SRT8 charger, then its an older guy. I asked him to hear the exhaust last month and he got in and started roasting the tires then too. I casually walked away like I never saw him haha, but when did this happen?
Old 08-09-2009, 04:01 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
If it is the SRT8 charger, then its an older guy. I asked him to hear the exhaust last month and he got in and started roasting the tires then too. I casually walked away like I never saw him haha, but when did this happen?
I guess friday night. Guy is a fucking D-Bag though. Has a bad habit of roasting his tires through the parking lot.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Oh no, they are gonna shut freedom meets down, what will I do with my nights now?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:07 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

It was a blue mustang as well....

I was there at about 9:30 last night and there was STILL a ton of people there....

People just need to learn that one person can fuck it up for the rest of us. and I'll be damned if all those ricey faggots with teh neon lights and strobes on their sentra SER's are gonna be at Jenro's....
Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Is it private property or not? If it is, have a little fun and ask him under what ordinance he is violating your freedom of association.

Last edited by marlinspike; 08-09-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:51 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Who forgot their police scanner and walkie talkies?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

The same night there was also a white/tan (dunno im color blind) pickup truck in the backside of the express lube doing burnouts w/ people in the bed, about 15-20 minutes before the charger. Its only a matter of time before the idiots fuck shit up. Pick a new location, they will find it and ruin it. Its sad that the cycle of stupidity will never end
Old 08-09-2009, 05:57 AM
REAL SE-R

Savagesr20 will become famous soon enough

They can kick you out of the freedom parking lot, that is private property.

But they can not tell you to leave the park and ride parking lot. It is a public parking lot.

By "breaking up" the most they can do is drive threw with lights. That usually gets the people that are doing something wrong to leave anyway. Once 1 person gives an attitude to them and escalates the situation, there is no turning back. You can go from hanging out talking cars to being locked up in a flash.

So dont do anything illiegal and you wont have to worry about anything.

EDIT:Why is it that only in this thread is the neon light advertisement at the bottom?