Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Freedom about to end?

Old 08-10-2009, 04:58 PM
STi Round I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.
Default Re: Freedom about to end?

Originally Posted by Boost-box
"that" guy? trust me, i had a dude wait outside of Frankie's ribs for 45 minutes for me last night just to talk to me about my car, lol.

I actually enjoy it when people come up to me, it gives me a break from talking to the usual 3 people I converse with up there cause I don't know anyone.

I'll be up there this Friday and Saturday cause my wife is out of town this weekend.... with the new wheels.
What wheelz?
Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi

Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be

Originally Posted by Boost-box
"that" guy? trust me, i had a dude wait outside of Frankie's ribs for 45 minutes for me last night just to talk to me about my car, lol.

I actually enjoy it when people come up to me, it gives me a break from talking to the usual 3 people I converse with up there cause I don't know anyone.

I'll be up there this Friday and Saturday cause my wife is out of town this weekend.... with the new wheels.
Frankies Ribs in Fairfeild??
You work there or just eatin??
Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
i mean yes a lot of people's first "mod" is an exhaust and many of them do get a canister style "fart can" exhaust but not all canister style exhausts are bad or even sound bad. just idiots that get exhausts that dont belong on their d15 that sound like shit. but to lump everyone that has a canister style exhaust in as a ricer is way off base.
Nick be right.

I had a 93 Civic Sedan...paint was shitty and faded.

Spent a week fixing all of the faded paint, restoring and buffing my arms off.

Lowered it with shit suspension and added a fart can (yay first mods!). Kept it that way, until my friends finally manned up and told me I was a fucking ricer.

Fixed the suspension (six times because I'm a whore), went through 48 sets of wheels in two years (because I'm a whore), and then boosted it. Had a very nice car, and learned over the years.

If you just started out knowing what was perfect (without outside assistance guiding you), you are one of very few who does.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:41 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Chris G.
What wheelz?
mah sticky set

Originally Posted by Integra2Be
Frankies Ribs in Fairfeild??
You work there or just eatin??
Fairfield, yah. just eatin bro
Old 08-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

itsme71190 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nagger
as a matter of fact.... since half of you ricers are the faggots that fuck it up for the rest of us who actually go there to hangout with our friends ill enlighten you bodykit having, neon lights fuckheads.

this is as told to me BY VIRGINIA BEACH POLICE AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT.

BTW this does not apply to the faggots that hangout in the actual FREEDOM WASH parking lot, aka the old fuddfuckers crew.

the park and ride is private property but is used for the PUBLIC, its owned by one guy who had NO ISSUE with us being there, UNTIL lately when there has been a excess amount of trash and shit left in the parking lot. the cop told me and a few others that if we wanted to save our little hangout spot, then we need to clean it up when we are done and to get in contact with the owner to smooth things over. the owner mentioned something about filing complaints if you fuckheads continued to litter up his parking lot, with yalls bodykit pieces and neon light shards burnout marks, ohh and the food/drink trash.

the officer then proceded to tell us that if next week when we pull into freedom wash parking lot to find no tresspassing signs, well that means you ricer faggots have fucked it all up for the rest of us who dont have bodykits, neon lights, tv's in our trunks, lambo doors, loud music and ugly ass white girlfriends.

and yes of course this is not a fictional post, i am always cop relations. and i have held conversation with the same officer twice now, in regards to the lot.

hence why i hate freedom wash, and the NEWPORT NEWS meet was ohh so much better. not as many ricers, and ugly white women.

FREEDOM WASH MEET IS THE SUCK.
foul mouth cop
Old 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

I've never been before. Maybe I'll go this weekend to check it out haha. It has to be better than k-mart in Newport News...that shit it wack. I haven't been in a while, there was talk of moving to wawa about the last time I was there so idk if K-mart even happens anymore.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

post a pick with the wheels ....or else your gay
Old 08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Save the Sohc has disabled reputation

have 1 person wash their car and say we are all waiting for him lmao

Last edited by Save the Sohc; 08-10-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:22 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by Save the Sohc
have 1 person wash there car and say we are all waiting for him lmao
OMFG GREAT FUCKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

IM SURE THAT WILL TOTALLY TRICK THOSE STUPID SILLY COPPERS11!!!!1
Old 08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Save the Sohc has disabled reputation

u guys just got lots of fucking ricers out at the beach some1 should drop the back hand on one of them bitches.LET THE KNOW! or stomp their car out lol.