Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Freedom about to end?

Old 08-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Freedom about to end?

Originally Posted by Savagesr20

But they can not tell you to leave the park and ride parking lot. It is a public parking lot.
wrong
Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh nnnnooooooooo

/family guy
Old 08-09-2009, 06:21 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Freedoms been getting gay anyways.

It will never compare to 564
Old 08-09-2009, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

f-av8 f-av8

Sorry i consider the parking lot accros from freedom, freedom wash to. I was their. that parking lot im almost sure belongs to v-dot. SO im almost sure they can. Right after he told me this he got a call and haulled ass out of the parking lot, turned on holland and hit about 80. Then about 5 more came down holland hitting at least 90. They might have been too busy and by the time the cop came back it was raning.

I just dont understand how anyone could really think that their soo sick for doing a burnout. After he did it, the cop just slowly got in his truck, drove through freedom , and stopped him right by the traffic light.

As for the blue mustang , I didnt see that but it was most likely the one with the loud as fuk exhaust, and ram air whos always trying to race people.
But anyway why dont all the normal peopole who dont have an ass load of neon and, are just their to chill meet at the old k-mart right up the street insted. Doin a burnout or other stupid shit their will almost surely result in your car gettin fu**ed up.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by f-av8
Sorry i consider the parking lot accros from freedom, freedom wash to. I was their. that parking lot im almost sure belongs to v-dot. SO im almost sure they can. Right after he told me this he got a call and haulled ass out of the parking lot, turned on holland and hit about 80. Then about 5 more came down holland hitting at least 90. They might have been too busy and by the time the cop came back it was raning.

I just dont understand how anyone could really think that their soo sick for doing a burnout. After he did it, the cop just slowly got in his truck, drove through freedom , and stopped him right by the traffic light.

As for the blue mustang , I didnt see that but it was most likely the one with the loud as fuk exhaust, and ram air whos always trying to race people.
But anyway why dont all the normal peopole who dont have an ass load of neon and, are just their to chill meet at the old k-mart right up the street insted. Doin a burnout or other stupid shit their will almost surely result in your car gettin fu**ed up.
Thats private property, can't trespass plus we got kicked out of there last year.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:27 AM
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

Originally Posted by f-av8
There were about six cop cars on Lynnhaven right beside Holland last night in the middle of the road where they are doing all that pavement work. Maybe thats where he was driving to.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

f-av8 f-av8

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?

It will never compare to 564
But at least its not as gay as Fudruckers.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:37 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by Savagesr20
They can kick you out of the freedom parking lot, that is private property.

But they can not tell you to leave the park and ride parking lot. It is a public parking lot.
They have a greater ability to kick you out of the park & ride lot than the freedom lot if freedom wants you there.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

lol at you fgts and your "spot". Im pretty happy its gotten shut down.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?

It will never compare to AMES
I honestly don't remember if that's spelled right, but yeah, the OG spot was the best lol. Back when nearly everyone was more or less a ricer.

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 08-09-2009 at 09:27 AM.