Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Freedom about to end?

Old 08-23-2009, 06:27 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: Freedom about to end?

Originally Posted by yeldak99
Are people even still there at 1:50???
you'd be surprised

Originally Posted by f-av8
I guess so. I think its all the hicks with their "jdm" 5.0 mustangs lol. No joke I had a guy tell me he had a "JDM" fucking mustang
yeah, one of my "friends" is one of the fags that wastes their whole Friday and Saturday night up there till fucking 2am and shit, i went with him one time cause he said he was gonna leave early, 1130ish came around and i just called someone to come scoop, i can't see why people would even want to be there for anymore than an hour, let alone fucking 5/6 hours
Old 08-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Stopped in on my bike with a few friends...had never been there before, and probably will never return, the most riced out shit fest i have ever seen! Actually kind of fulfilled my lulz for the night though, so i might come back for a laugh or 2...
Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

MugenCSi is on a distinguished road

I guess so. I think its all the hicks with their "jdm" 5.0 mustangs lol. No joke I had a guy tell me he had a "JDM" fucking mustang

lol i try not to pay attention to them so much but its hard when every single car that they have does something stupid every time they come out.Im almost sure their leader drives that Fake srt4 that always revs up to sound like a real one.

oh yea and your civic is teh shit lol.
yeh the blast some hard music n bring the wrong kinda ladies out.

But thanks! i try n keep it clean but been real busy this week.

Oh yeah whoever was driving that lifted truck that night they did those stupid e brake turns thank you for talking to em and putting them in their place.

Last edited by MugenCSi; 08-23-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:37 AM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Really?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by N/A POWERED
thats not me both of mine work just fine thanks
I call bullshit. You have that silver 5lug hatch. your last name is davis or something like that. You asked Josh to borrow his car to go to walmart to get a headlight or something and then next weekend your headlight was fucked up still and you got an open container ticket. amirite.

Originally Posted by rtcarlin
I saw a good looking hardtop S2k getting there as I was leaving at around 6:30... that you? Looked nice....
Yeah, that was me. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:51 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
I call bullshit. You have that silver 5lug hatch. your last name is davis or something like that. You asked Josh to borrow his car to go to walmart to get a headlight or something and then next weekend your headlight was fucked up still and you got an open container ticket. amirite.
owned???

waiting for outcome...and eating ramen noodles
Old 08-23-2009, 11:21 AM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Originally Posted by nagger
as a matter of fact.... since half of you ricers are the faggots that fuck it up for the rest of us who actually go there to hangout with our friends ill enlighten you bodykit having, neon lights fuckheads.

this is as told to me BY VIRGINIA BEACH POLICE AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT.

BTW this does not apply to the faggots that hangout in the actual FREEDOM WASH parking lot, aka the old fuddfuckers crew.

the park and ride is private property but is used for the PUBLIC, its owned by one guy who had NO ISSUE with us being there, UNTIL lately when there has been a excess amount of trash and shit left in the parking lot. the cop told me and a few others that if we wanted to save our little hangout spot, then we need to clean it up when we are done and to get in contact with the owner to smooth things over. the owner mentioned something about filing complaints if you fuckheads continued to litter up his parking lot, with yalls bodykit pieces and neon light shards burnout marks, ohh and the food/drink trash.

the officer then proceded to tell us that if next week when we pull into freedom wash parking lot to find no tresspassing signs, well that means you ricer faggots have fucked it all up for the rest of us who dont have bodykits, neon lights, tv's in our trunks, lambo doors, loud music and ugly ass white girlfriends.

and yes of course this is not a fictional post, i am always cop relations. and i have held conversation with the same officer twice now, in regards to the lot.

hence why i hate freedom wash, and the NEWPORT NEWS meet was ohh so much better. not as many ricers, and ugly white women.

FREEDOM WASH MEET IS THE SUCK.
+rep LOL
Old 08-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

^^

lol forreals ugly white women. nagger speaks the truth.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

f-av8 f-av8

Originally Posted by corbin5930
that maybe true, but just saying the cops need to bust there asses then. i use to go up to freedom every weekend. until it started dying out and the ricers started comming out there, doing burnouts ans shit, constantly revving there motor,being ricers basically. i knew it was a matter of time before the cops shut it down. we just need a place where "cleanly modded" cars can go, and what not. where we won't get in trouble and wont have to worry about the ricers fucking it up.
just saying.
This is true but, look at what the owner has to deal with on a regular basis. Beer cans, mad trash, that dynamat that has somehow become part of the asphalt, everything you can name, they have to pick up after everyone leaves I'd get tired too. But I would like their to be a sumospeed type meet every weekend.....

Originally Posted by MugenCSi
^^

lol forreals ugly white women. nagger speaks the truth.
He really does. All the prosti-tots and shit that hang with that hick crowd. Theirs a guy with a red rx-8 that thinks its that fuckin-hotteshit and rolls around staring people down. And his friend with the green/blue 4 banger mustang that likes to roll around and act like its a v8. I cant even go and wash my car without seeing some dumb shit. I swear every weekend theirs almost a fight and then the antagonist walks away like he actually was going to do something knowing that he was'nt gonna do shit.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

This is true but, look at what the owner has to deal with on a regular basis. Beer cans, mad trash, that dynamat that has somehow become part of the asphalt, everything you can name, they have to pick up after everyone leaves I'd get tired too. But I would like their to be a sumospeed type meet every weekend.....

He really does. All the prosti-tots and shit that hang with that hick crowd. Theirs a guy with a red rx-8 that thinks its that fuckin-hotteshit and rolls around staring people down. And his friend with the green/blue 4 banger mustang that likes to roll around and act like its a v8. I cant even go and wash my car without seeing some dumb shit. I swear every weekend theirs almost a fight and then the antagonist walks away like he actually was going to do something knowing that he was'nt gonna do shit.
LOL that's funny how you mention the rx8 guy. He was blocking traffic and a huge ass truck honked at him then he did a piss poor launch. verry bady