Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Freedom about to end?

Old 08-09-2009 | 10:19 AM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF
Default Re: Freedom about to end?

Originally Posted by nagger
fun stuff in that parking lot and many nights leaving that lot. lol
But history will always repeat itself. Hard to believe its been 6 years. Hell I remember just driving down the interstate finding other people, ending up dead in the middle of BFE. Guess the idea now is not to drive but park, gas prices I get it.

Last edited by PSIDOFF; 08-09-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-09-2009 | 10:24 AM
no vtec ftw

BradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nagger
as a matter of fact.... since half of you ricers are the faggots that fuck it up for the rest of us who actually go there to hangout with our friends ill enlighten you bodykit having, neon lights fuckheads.

this is as told to me BY VIRGINIA BEACH POLICE AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT.

BTW this does not apply to the faggots that hangout in the actual FREEDOM WASH parking lot, aka the old fuddfuckers crew.

the park and ride is private property but is used for the PUBLIC, its owned by one guy who had NO ISSUE with us being there, UNTIL lately when there has been a excess amount of trash and shit left in the parking lot. the cop told me and a few others that if we wanted to save our little hangout spot, then we need to clean it up when we are done and to get in contact with the owner to smooth things over. the owner mentioned something about filing complaints if you fuckheads continued to litter up his parking lot, with yalls bodykit pieces and neon light shards burnout marks, ohh and the food/drink trash.

the officer then proceded to tell us that if next week when we pull into freedom wash parking lot to find no tresspassing signs, well that means you ricer faggots have fucked it all up for the rest of us who dont have bodykits, neon lights, tv's in our trunks, lambo doors, loud music and ugly ass white girlfriends.

and yes of course this is not a fictional post, i am always cop relations. and i have held conversation with the same officer twice now, in regards to the lot.

hence why i hate freedom wash, and the NEWPORT NEWS meet was ohh so much better. not as many ricers, and ugly white women.

FREEDOM WASH MEET IS THE SUCK.
cliff notes for mike

all the ricers with neons and body kits and loud ass music go take your shit home and blow it up..because that shit is not cool

and revving since when is that become a fucking sport out there?
there is no point to it...OMG WATCH ME HIT MY STOCK LIMITER BRO SO EVERYONE THINKS IM BADASS.

shit like that gets us shutdown
Old 08-09-2009 | 10:26 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Oh no, they are gonna shut freedom meets down, what will I do with my nights now?
ilol'd.
Old 08-09-2009 | 10:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Oh no, they are gonna shut freedom meets down, what will I do with my nights now?
Come over to my place monkey
Old 08-09-2009 | 10:50 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
lol at you fgts and your "spot". Im pretty happy its gotten shut down.
im glad it got shut down too, i never really liked going and hanging out in a parking lot, always thought it was fucking gay, ive been to freedom about 3 times, and every time its been horrible

Originally Posted by elambz
Ames.

I lol'd at all the people headed to Freedom in the rain. Seriously people? You can't find something better to do than stand outside when its raining?
well, shouldnt you be out their too, you hard parker?
Old 08-09-2009 | 11:01 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I honestly don't remember if that's spelled right, but yeah, the OG spot was the best lol. Back when nearly everyone was more or less a ricer.
and when people with B-swaps were celebrities. Hahaha.
Old 08-09-2009 | 11:03 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

i had the "pleasure" of going out to the freedom wash meet once. The amount of rice there was astounding to say the least. faggots in automatic cavaliers/sohc civics/v6 camaro's and mustangs, all complete with bodykits, ill-fitting wheels, and neons.

Luckily, i was in the company of nick and sumospeed that night, so i wasn't completely surrounded by tards.

But seriously, burnouts? doughnuts? racing out of the parking lot? for what? 9/10 of the people out there don't have anything worth checking out to begin with. i say good riddance.
Old 08-09-2009 | 11:20 AM
Registered Member

im easy

We should try to get something going in the old Value City parking lot in Newport News??? Hopefully the neons ser's and v6 mustangs wont follow.
Old 08-09-2009 | 11:22 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by im easy
We should try to get something going in the old Value City parking lot in Newport News??? Hopefully the neons ser's and v6 mustangs wont follow.
Lawz at your rosy outlook on life
Old 08-09-2009 | 11:24 AM
Registered Member

im easy

^ Haha gotta stay positive about life, that way the ser's andstock neons with wings and paint job claiming to be srt-4s wont bother me.