Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do.

Old 05-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do.

Last time to0C0ol came to a party, his image was tarnished by a whore and his car got pissed on. So don't feel bad, someone always has it worse. lol.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do.

hahah damn i was even there the last time, slackers
Old 05-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully ill have the car back together, and can make it out there
Old 05-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
Last time to0C0ol came to a party, his image was tarnished by a whore and his car got pissed on. So don't feel bad, someone always has it worse. lol.
haha That's the last time I was there. I'll be there.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:49 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

yay...ill be there jay..no work for me
Old 05-17-2005, 05:56 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
I never really had an image...

And I've pissed on my own car so... Oh well...
Old 05-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to

Originally Posted by XCELR8
last time I went to one of your parties, Jay, my image was tarnished by that of a whore.
If you come I will not say a single thing to/about you. Scouts honor
Old 05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to

The misses and I will try to make it out Jaymond.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hahaha, I'll be there.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:42 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Someone invite speedychic. I want to punch her baby in the head.

I need to get my lungs exercised for the laughter that may be involved.. however, the lessor the the two spics might be there, as the sober spic has to work Saturday morning..

Quick Reply: Friday, 9:00pm Cause it's friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do.