Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

G.E.D Program?

Old 01-11-2007, 11:11 AM
where ma ribbons at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Re: G.E.D Program?

Not trying to be a pain homie, but just go back to high school because, if you don't have an inherence, rich parents, or mom or daddy owning a big firm your not going to make it very far! You'll thank yourself in the end!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Gr0dy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Oh it's not only you that fucked up, but your parents. Remember to slap your mom and dad across the face next time you see them. Maybe if they would have returned the favor a few times you wouldn't have ended up a 9th grade dropout. You obviously need every smart ass comment you get and then some. Go back to school, screw a GED. While it may seem you're destined for a life of failure, going back to school is really your only hope.
yea they fucked up too , i dont really care man , i have my shit planned out and i know what im doing, im getting my g.e.d working to save up money and im goin to community college or joining the navy. no i dont need any smart ass remarks because obviously i already know ive fucked up and im working on changing it so your smart ass remarks wont do anything and i asked where the ged program is not for people to judge me and judge what im doing , i appreciate your concern tho
Old 01-11-2007, 12:03 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by Gr0dy
yea they fucked up too , i dont really care man , i have my shit planned out and i know what im doing, im getting my g.e.d working to save up money and im goin to community college or joining the navy. no i dont need any smart ass remarks because obviously i already know ive fucked up and im working on changing it so your smart ass remarks wont do anything and i asked where the ged program is not for people to judge me and judge what im doing , i appreciate your concern tho
If you couldn't make it to school what makes you think you'll be able to make it to a job and keep steady work?
Old 01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Gr0dy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OneSlowCobalt
If you couldn't make it to school what makes you think you'll be able to make it to a job and keep steady work?
ive had 3 jobs so i know i can get one , school and work are 2 completely different things , you get paid to work school is just boring , im not retarded i have school smarts its just boring , ive already passed the practice g.e.d test i just need to get enrolled
Old 01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I know in Norfolk you take the GED class/test at VoTec.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

yo how much for an ounce?
Old 01-11-2007, 12:31 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
i seriously laughed out loud at this!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta

holy shit thats funny.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

I would like to congratulate the threadstarter for screwing up his life before his balls even dropped. Does this lifelong plan of yours consist of you being a cook at Hooters, or possibly even a dishwasher at IHOP? A G.E.D. is worth shit and just says that you weren't good/smart enough to make it through high school, and that conveys the message that you are not good enough for the real world. You are below the weakest link.

Anyways, about that ounce?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

thx for the pm. i'll be calling you tomorrow around 2 alright?