Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Garage Madness

Old 04-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Tom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom
Default Re: The Garage Madness

dammit. this really sucks. the batcave was such a cool place to chill! but you weren't busted at the cave... so do we really have a problem w/ going up there? If security asks us to leave, then we'll leave... we just wont follow his advice on where to go
Old 04-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
dammit. this really sucks. the batcave was such a cool place to chill! but you weren't busted at the cave... so do we really have a problem w/ going up there? If security asks us to leave, then we'll leave... we just wont follow his advice on where to go
Yeah that is what the cop said, he told me we can go to the cave but if asked to leave we have to leave.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:26 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

y don't u ppl jus have one guy outside of the garage watchin the entrance and that person will contact u ppl via walkie talkie if cops r comin. where the spots at? where exactily is this batcave place?
Old 04-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Originally Posted by Shaminii
y don't u ppl jus have one guy outside of the garage watchin the entrance and that person will contact u ppl via walkie talkie if cops r comin. where the spots at? where exactily is this batcave place?
WHOA! That sounds like a blast! yeah! i'll volunteer first to just hang outside the cave and alert people if cops are comming!

so anyways... benns (if kicked out of benns, go to the batcave...and if kicked out of batcave go back to benns ) on friday?
Old 04-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

its under bruce waynes house. comn, everyone knows that!!
Old 04-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
its under bruce waynes house. comn, everyone knows that!!
i know right. god, someone was deprived when they were a child!
Old 04-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

we need to start thinking of backup spots. the batcave was a brilliant idea, but after the fiasco last night...we need to keep our options open. the good thing about benn's and the batcave is that working together we have been able to keep the ricers down to pretty much a minimum. also, as a last resort ricer hill usually has huge turnouts on friday and saturdays...but that like playing russian roulette. you never know when the po pos are gonna spring up.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:35 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

bruce wayne??? man, i not even from the area. i'm jus comin down for spring break (princess anne, va beach)! maybe someone could aim me: Shaminii. and no i'am not a ricer so don't worry! me and my friends go racin like every weekend.

Last edited by Shaminii; 04-01-2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
we need to start thinking of backup spots. the batcave was a brilliant idea, but after the fiasco last night...we need to keep our options open. the good thing about benn's and the batcave is that working together we have been able to keep the ricers down to pretty much a minimum. also, as a last resort ricer hill usually has huge turnouts on friday and saturdays...but that like playing russian roulette. you never know when the po pos are gonna spring up.
what about the "mexico" spot wytrice was talking about? and ricer hill is annoying... i wouldn't even consider that a last resort, unless you want some entertainment.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Wanna taste?

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
what about the "mexico" spot wytrice was talking about? and ricer hill is annoying... i wouldn't even consider that a last resort, unless you want some entertainment.
"mexico" spot??? pm me.

Quick Reply: The Garage Madness