Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

gawd daymn it

Old 04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Means Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default gawd daymn it

stop stalking my daymn car! There is no point of driving right by my house and plotting on it alright or even try to get on the property! shiet there is enough people around here that will get your licsense plate or just go right in your face and confront you! YOur making a bad mistake! Remember what your doing and i will always find out! YOu people got no life and no fucking respect for any car! daymn if your jelous of it go make your car better!People actuall work hard for their efforts! Fuck....Just stop it cuz im always knowing whos there! Daymn red neon with a unpainted body kit...we got you..so fuck off and anybody else who fucking trys!

Last edited by MABAGAL; 04-01-2004 at 03:21 PM. Reason: eh daymn people with no life!
Old 04-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall
Default Re: gawd daymn it

spo?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

i doubt it should go there..im tired of people tring do shiet to my car..there is no fucking point of tring! sorry but im pissed...two neons....one sentra...on ugly ass 90 civic 94 mazda 626 a oldsmobile cutlass also! the list just keeps going..stop tring!
Old 04-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by 02_Blazin
stop stalking my daymn car! There is no point of driving right by my house and plotting on it alright or even try to get on the property! shiet there is enough people around here that will get your licsense plate or just go right in your face and confront you! YOur making a bad mistake! Remember what your doing and i will always find out! YOu people got no life and no fucking respect for any car! daymn if your jelous of it go make your car better!People actuall work hard for their efforts! Fuck....Just stop it cuz im always knowing whos there! Daymn red neon with a unpainted body kit...we got you..so fuck off and anybody else who fucking trys!
Take a picture of the offending car, make a large printout of it, tape it on your car windows with the word "hi" written on it.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Blow Me

Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

They should die. But out of curiousity what are they doing?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Means Slow

i know who comes in and out of this nieghborhood! when they come around here a few times it becomes suspicous!
Old 04-01-2004, 04:37 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

nice sig
Old 04-01-2004, 05:23 PM
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road

hey i know her. daymn! yo #02, it would be suspicious if you had a dead end. Maybe those same people are just over someones house in that area, and they drive by,stop and admire you car. That TOY is nice, dont get me wrong. Dont look at it in a bad way but a good way. Going back to last month when that car sped off as soon as he saw you, that is the car you need to be worried about. one word,,,GLOCK.
want to borrow mine.ha
Old 04-01-2004, 06:25 PM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Take a picture of the offending car, make a large printout of it, tape it on your car windows with the word "hi" written on it.
now THIS is a good idea
Old 04-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

What kinda car do u drive? Why do people think it's so great?