Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Girls man this sucks....

Old 05-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girls man this sucks....

On a posative note, Atleast you found out before you married her. Some day she will look back and realize the large mistake she made unless she is just some nasty chick with no self respect. Ever meet a girl that told you they wanted an asshole for a boyfriend. No lol. But how many of them would spend more than a few weeks giving a guy that deserves their time a chance. Just keep a strong mindset that you wont let yourself slip back into that relationship again. Worst thing you can do is give someoen like that another chance.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:39 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kaedenky
Who ever this David is who took her from me. Take care of her, because that is all she desearve. I just wish I could had made her happy enough to stay with me. It all went away so fast.
I doubt it was your fault, that's how most girls do it.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:43 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

Aye shit that sucks man.
karma...
Old 05-24-2004, 08:54 PM
want some get some

MIKE_MYERS is an unknown quantity at this point

man this shit has happend to me twice also..now i am married..you jes have to wait for that special one..dont let it get the best of you..they are plenty of women out there that want do this to a man..they are jes hard to find..i waited for like 6 months before i got into another relationship and now look i am happily married..you jes need to wait for that special one..
Old 05-24-2004, 09:15 PM
Banned

Dethred is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you should have used this:

Just kidding. All women do it. Its in their very nature. Every woman has a whore in her and most bring it out. What should you do?

1.) Feel bad about it and let the whore get to you.
2.) Beat the the guys ass.
3.) Beat her ass.
-or-
4.) Let it roll off your shoulders and move on to the next one. Its only a matter of time before you get one that will wait until she's been married for 15 years to have an affair.

I recommend #4.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

That sucks dude.

There are other girls, I know it's hard, but you'll get over it.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Unconfirmed User

BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2

same thing happened to my brother rob. in the beginning she was going back and forth secretly between rob and his friend chris, a month later she 'fell in love' with rob. so now, as his fiancee, she has been blowing him off all the time, and she slept with her ex boyfriend months and months into the relationship, even after they were both engaged. he tried as hard as he could to get over that and trust her.. but he couldn't do it. all she does is hang out with other guys and take off the ring when she's with them.. she walked all over him. he's heartbroken.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Zoom Zoom

Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky

Originally Posted by BlewMR2
same thing happened to my brother rob. in the beginning she was going back and forth secretly between rob and his friend chris, a month later she 'fell in love' with rob. so now, as his fiancee, she has been blowing him off all the time, and she slept with her ex boyfriend months and months into the relationship, even after they were both engaged. he tried as hard as he could to get over that and trust her.. but he couldn't do it. all she does is hang out with other guys and take off the ring when she's with them.. she walked all over him. he's heartbroken.
Sad thing is I am a poor student. Ive been going to school full time so i can finish and then take care of her. Now, all my plans are a huge wash.

Sad thing is I would take her back at this very moment. After all me and her went through together I care about her enough to give her another chance all she would have to do is ask for it.

To me that is love. And I really do love her. I hope it turns out well for me either way.

All ive wanted to do my whole life is get married to a girl who loves me as much as I love her. Now it isnt looking good. Twice Ive been totally in love to have girls suddenly decide I am shit. They say "Oh, I still love you, but we cant be together." That never makes sence to me. Or use silly excuses like we need space.

Sorry girls, when a guy loves you space is that last thing he wants. All space means, is you want to bang other guys and not have him kill you for it. Every fiber of myself is hurting. I soooo need a project now. Thank god I am going to put a blower on scotts vette soon. At least then I can sit in a wicked fast car.

Anyway Anyone who wants to chat me up about it all my aim is in my drag profile, free game to talk to me Especially about anything other than this break up lol. I would love to have something else to do considering my free time was taken up by this girl and now I have an abundance of free time.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:36 PM

chidoks is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks dude...hopefully, everything works out...
Old 05-24-2004, 10:02 PM
04 Mazda 6s

USAFturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear about that man....I know how it feels to have this done to you....I've been there unfortunatly.

I think I know you too....is your Probe a maroon color? Did you buy some parts from a guy in Hampton that sold his 95 Probe GT? (that would be me) I think you bought a rear sway bar, rear STB and a B Pillar brace.

Quick Reply: Girls man this sucks....