Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Girls man this sucks....

Old 05-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Bro'd Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: Girls man this sucks....

move on...there are better girls out there, believe me. and crying over girls get's old fast...find a new way to get out that anger/sadness (playing board games for instance)

and sorry to hear that, stay in school get a high paying job and a hotter wife who worships you like a god. and then laugh in your ex's face.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Zoom Zoom

Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky

Originally Posted by USAFturtle
sorry to hear about that man....I know how it feels to have this done to you....I've been there unfortunatly.

I think I know you too....is your Probe a maroon color? Did you buy some parts from a guy in Hampton that sold his 95 Probe GT? (that would be me) I think you bought a rear sway bar, rear STB and a B Pillar brace.
Its red my man.

hows that mazda truck treating ya?

The probe on the other hand is doing great. I put the jspec heads and cams on her and shes rolling with 161,000 Hope it treats me good till i can rebuild the motor.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:18 PM
04 Mazda 6s

USAFturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaedenky
Its red my man.

hows that mazda truck treating ya?

The probe on the other hand is doing great. I put the jspec heads and cams on her and shes rolling with 161,000 Hope it treats me good till i can rebuild the motor.
Mazda truck is being as reliable as ever, right now I've got a Fiero GT to play with but ultimatly, I'm gonna sell it for some personal reasons. You still enjoying all those damn braces and bars I sold ya? haha
Old 05-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Banned

FutureSTIer is an unknown quantity at this point

I say move on. I know it's hard to do right now because you love her dearly, but you will have so many bad thoughts running in the back of your head everytime she isn't around you. It will slowly eat you alive and make you go crazy. It's hard to make a relationship work after cheating, but good luck. You'll find another girl just give it some time....
Old 05-25-2004, 12:37 AM

zipties can only hope to improve

Find the guy and beat his ass... Then go to your girls house.. and fuck her mom.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by BlewMR2
same thing happened to my brother rob. in the beginning she was going back and forth secretly between rob and his friend chris, a month later she 'fell in love' with rob. so now, as his fiancee, she has been blowing him off all the time, and she slept with her ex boyfriend months and months into the relationship, even after they were both engaged. he tried as hard as he could to get over that and trust her.. but he couldn't do it. all she does is hang out with other guys and take off the ring when she's with them.. she walked all over him. he's heartbroken.

i know how that feels.. but not engaged. I gave up alot and lost alot.No trust right now. I am just stuck and dont know what to do. I will go fuck up the guy..then call it a day. move on man I know its easier said then done.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Zoom Zoom

Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky Kaedenky

Yeah it is torture. It takes alot of self control, not to do what is normal.

Yestertday, showing up at her house was a pleasant surprise and now it is stalking.

I was just driving home past her work, and I know she is going in right now. Honestly, it takes everything not to just show up.

Sad thing is she has my mustang. A 1986 5.0 in very good condition. She is actually fixxing the tranny leak today, so I have to see her at least once more.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:23 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

suicide is always an option. dudes have been killing themselves over whores for years
Old 05-25-2004, 02:43 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

rawr, emo-nicity

Last edited by nickyroo; 05-25-2004 at 02:57 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:16 AM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

same thing happened to me... don't worry, you'll get over it. I drank a couple bottles of Jack and threw up off the third floor balcony onto the other balconies below... just get ready to go for the rebound.

Quick Reply: Girls man this sucks....