Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Glad this crap has been stopped

Old 03-04-2006 | 08:45 PM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Glad this crap has been stopped

Originally Posted by sohcrxturbo
If your wife is out at 12-2am on 564...

i know she aint there for the right reasons

Exactly.. they probably have a better chance of getting struck by lightning then getting killed by street racers.. The only time I ever heard of anyone getting hit by street racers was in P-town 3 years ago almost!! correct me if I am wrong!!
Old 03-04-2006 | 08:46 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

Originally Posted by 1998Silverbird
Well if thats the case then you think that anyone who isnt doing the speed limit should'nt be able to get away with it?? I think its worse with the people who do 85-90mph just speeding and passing our loved ones wheeving in and out and shit..I mean how were these kids going to kill your loved ones?? they block all 3 lanes on 564 so no cars can pass them and they run without cars in front of them... the only people they are going to kill is themselves!! I guess they could loose control and jump over the jersey wall and hit someone on the other side but guess what?? I could be doing 45mph get a blowout and do the same thing!! Thats just my .02 cents.. The people that got there cars taken from them thats exactly what happens when you get caught racing.. It shouldnt be that they deserve it.. Its that its the Law!! If you get caught in organized street racing you could get your car taken from you..
im gonna have to agree with silverbird here...while it is the law...its not the most retarded thing done...what about the people who drive 20-30mph in the tunnel while everyone else is going the speed limit...they hit the brakes and where can they maneuver? fact of the matter yes what they did was fucked up but its not the worse thing that has happened...how bout those idiots who drive 564 like a bat outta hell when its raining like hell out?so before you go blaming all the driving problems on racers...take a step back and here is a suggestion watch the traffic cams during the rush hours?!you wanna see some messed up shit watch the traffic cams for here in southern california,its insane...and yes i do know about VA traffic i lived on naval station norfolk for almost 4 years and ive seen plenty of stuff happen but nothing is worse than just the general lack of driving prowess displayed by hampton roads by and large...my personal favorite are the soccer moms who drive a big 2 ton SUV like a damn car while on a cell phone with kids in the car!
Old 03-04-2006 | 08:48 PM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by milanored95EG
...my personal favorite are the soccer moms who drive a big 2 ton SUV like a damn car while on a cell phone with kids in the car!

+1
Old 03-04-2006 | 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Porkchoppitbull has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohcrxturbo
If your wife is out at 12-2am on 564...

i know she aint there for the right reasons

Well, my wife is a doctor, so she is often on the road at that time of night. There has been several occassions where her pager has gone off around 1 or 2 in the morning and she has had to proceed to a hospital. And yes, that can truly ruin ones sex life. I hate that damn thing sometimes, but ya know, its nice having a suga-momma
Old 03-04-2006 | 08:49 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

From the man himself:
Originally Posted by eng
We're trying to consolidate the threads regarding this into one thread.

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130116