Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

goho audio

Old 11-08-2010, 09:40 PM
go big or go home

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scouter5 has disabled reputation
Default goho audio

close thread

Last edited by scouter5; 11-10-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:55 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: goho audio

Dat socks and so dos yer zpelling
Old 11-08-2010, 10:11 PM
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

ESL? or are you just a fucking idiot..

I vote both.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Keep posting threads like this and there will be lots of people ready to "enlarge your hole".
Old 11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
go big or go home

scouter5 has disabled reputation

please no negative comments. if u dont like what i have to say no one said u had to read the post.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:41 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by scouter5
please no negative comments. if u dont like what i have to say no one said u had to read the post.

You must not know how shit works around here.... now, turn your rep on, faggot.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:01 AM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

How could you go to a place simply called "GoHo Audio" and expect anything but shit, let alone the fact that place looks like a huge pile of shit.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:10 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

i reasontly had a transaction there and was greated with very pour service. the email i sent them explains it all

"I had called about the terminal piece for my box and was told that the price was 6-20 dollars. When I got there the guy I talked to looked and couldn't find the size I needed. But told me that I could have the hole enlarged and the price would be 7 dollars for the terminal + what the tech was going to charge to enlarge the hole and that I would have to talk to the tech to find out the price enlarge the hole. So I went and talked to the tech. He went and looked at the box. Without saying anything he went back into his office and came back out with the right size terminal. But when i asked how much it was going to be he said 20 dollars. I then asked why was it 20 for the terminal that fit when the other enploye said 7 dollars for the bigger one. He replied that all the terminals were 20 dollars. I told him that wasn't what the other employe said and not what I was told on the phone. He then said in an aggravated tone "look I am not going to go back and forth with u about this. So 10th dollars and its yours." Being the fact that I probly would have goin the same deal, if not a bit more, at best buy and not wanting to waist the gas. I took the offer. I am very unsatisfied with the service I received and I will no longer be bringing my business to goho audio. I also will not be referring anyone to your establishment."

beware of this place because they are very rude and are scam artists
Manb, you fuckin faggots are slacking.

OP: It was $20. stop being a cheap fuckin bastard.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Yeah dont "waist" my time.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:40 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

i reasontly had a transaction there and was greated with very pour service. the email i sent them explains it all

"I had called about the terminal piece for my box and was told that the price was 6-20 dollars. When I got there the guy I talked to looked and couldn't find the size I needed. But told me that I could have the hole enlarged and the price would be 7 dollars for the terminal + what the tech was going to charge to enlarge the hole and that I would have to talk to the tech to find out the price enlarge the hole. So I went and talked to the tech. He went and looked at the box. Without saying anything he went back into his office and came back out with the right size terminal. But when i asked how much it was going to be he said 20 dollars. I then asked why was it 20 for the terminal that fit when the other enploye said 7 dollars for the bigger one. He replied that all the terminals were 20 dollars. I told him that wasn't what the other employe said and not what I was told on the phone. He then said in an aggravated tone "look I am not going to go back and forth with u about this. So 10th dollars and its yours." Being the fact that I probly would have goin the same deal, if not a bit more, at best buy and not wanting to waist the gas. I took the offer. I am very unsatisfied with the service I received and I will no longer be bringing my business to goho audio. I also will not be referring anyone to your establishment."

beware of this place because they are very rude and are scam artists
I VOTE WE BAN THIS FAGGOT, oh and we have a vendor review for a reason

Quick Reply: goho audio