Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

goin to u-wrench it today...

Old 05-05-2004, 10:48 AM
~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default goin to u-wrench it today...

need an electric fan for my prelude. im headin out around 330ish from newport news. anyone need me to keep an eye out for anything?
Old 05-05-2004, 10:55 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: goin to u-wrench it today...

1984-1987 toyota corolla sr5 or gts....thanks
Old 05-05-2004, 11:05 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

2003.5 mazdaspeed protege or a 2003
Old 05-05-2004, 12:10 PM
~

i have no idea what either of those look like
Old 05-05-2004, 12:11 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

cat bolts and bolt springs from a 92-95 civic.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

89-94 240sx or 95-98 240sx
Old 05-05-2004, 12:32 PM
~

word if anyone else needs me to keep an eye out for anything special my # is on twr's main forum. later
Old 05-05-2004, 12:52 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by reuter
word if anyone else needs me to keep an eye out for anything special my # is on twr's main forum. later
when u get a chance, pm me directions to u wrench it, would ya? i wanna go there this weekend but haven't since august so i forget how to get there
Old 05-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

stock ford is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm sure you already have gone and came back but by any chance was there a civic hatchback 92-95 with the interior still in it? Pm me if so.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:12 PM
~

Directions: 264E, take exit 20. go towards virginia beach blvd. right on sykes (after 2 stop lights)... it's a small road. it's down on the left.

there really wasnt much there. that place isnt as good as i thought it would be. i didnt find a prelude there, found no 92-95 civics. hell, the only civics i DID find was a 2001 that was totaled in the front and was stripped inside except center console stuff and the back seat. there were no mazdaspeeds, but, strangely, when i was pulling out a 2003 Mazdaspeed protege pulled in. there was one 92 240sx automatic, motor all taken apart, interior pretty much completely stripped, body in pretty good shape. hood was gone though. there are plenty of old FDs and a decent selection of foxbodies. i didnt check what was inside of them though. no miatas, no 4th gen camaros, no grand cherokees. basically, if you drive a piece of shit car and need something random off of it... that's your place.

i really wasnt impressed with their selection, but i did pick up a gas cap for $1. holler.

service
prices
selection

i drove 1 hour to go there and came back with a $1 gas cap. in my opinion, unless you drive a real piece of shit car, it is best to find out if there is something up there for you before you go. that is, unless you live closeby.

edit - there were also about 5 vw golfs there. i found there to be a large selection of volkswagens, hyundais and volvos.

Quick Reply: goin to u-wrench it today...