Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good Eating in Norfolk

Old 12-13-2007, 03:35 PM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Good Eating in Norfolk

I have eaten there more time than i can count, since my in-laws are friends with John and Jerry...When the managers from this one went to the beach, it seemed like the good food did too.

I may have to stop in for a spotswood tomorrow, just to see. Redmetion! I hate going to the beach.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:23 PM
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by ritz
Frill*
Damn right. French onion soup, Spotswood melt, meatloaf, French dip..i can go on and on

Freemason was mediocre
Old 12-14-2007, 09:49 AM

RwwT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by El Negro
Bardo on 21st St in Ghent.
Whats it like on a friday / saturday night? Older / Younger crowd? Busy enough that reservations are needed around 6,7,8 o'clock or walk-in's ok with a resonable wait time? What is normal dress?

I drive by the place all the time. Been wanting to check it out. Seems like a nice place to take the old lady for a laid back drink / dinner and earn some points.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:58 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RwwT
Whats it like on a friday / saturday night? Older / Younger crowd? Busy enough that reservations are needed around 6,7,8 o'clock or walk-in's ok with a resonable wait time? What is normal dress?

I drive by the place all the time. Been wanting to check it out. Seems like a nice place to take the old lady for a laid back drink / dinner and earn some points.
It's busy, but a two top should get in no problem. We only take reservations for parties of 8 and up. We can take reservations for 2 if you want to sit at the Food Bar, though.

As far as the crowd, I mean, it's a restaurant, not a club. It's all ages.

Dress is casual.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 PM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

Katana on 21st st. Japanese steak house they cook in front of u and they got this realllly good clear soup they give u while u wait.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:13 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aniretaKrace
Katana on 21st st. Japanese steak house they cook in front of u and they got this realllly good clear soup they give u while u wait.
Par for the course at any Japanese steak house, but that's not a good one. I wouldn't take someone to that place for a special occasion.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:46 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by El Negro
Par for the course at any Japanese steak house, but that's not a good one. I wouldn't take someone to that place for a special occasion.
Dare I say i agree with you...

I have yet to check out Bardo's, sounds like i need to make a trek.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:59 AM
missing \//\

RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut

dumars .... even tho its burgers n hot dogs ... its like my favorite place 100yrs of service +1
Old 12-15-2007, 08:56 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by dream87
dumars .... even tho its burgers n hot dogs ... its like my favorite place 100yrs of service +1

Ever try DogNBurger....the early No Frill Grill.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:39 AM
#XV

Sorry folks, but 5 Guys has the burger/dog market cornered.

Quick Reply: Good Eating in Norfolk