Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good places for 240sx engine swap??

Old 09-14-2006, 11:07 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Good places for 240sx engine swap??

ive thought about trying to do the swap myself, and have read over the how to's a dozen times, it all looks incredibly easy and definitly something i think i am capable of.........except the wiring. when i got to that part im confused as hell and thats where im shying away of wanting to try and do the swap myself.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:18 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by soo slow
ive thought about trying to do the swap myself, and have read over the how to's a dozen times, it all looks incredibly easy and definitly something i think i am capable of.........except the wiring. when i got to that part im confused as hell and thats where im shying away of wanting to try and do the swap myself.
bring it to me i can do it. and the wiring is cake.

i can sell you a full swap and everything you will need bolt on wise.

pm me if you are interested.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

the more i think about it, the better of you might be taking it to a shop, or atleast someone that will work with you when shit goes wrong. the idea of having your car sitting in some dudes driveway because no one can figure out why it doesn't run really doesn't seem that appealing to me... though come to think of it, i can think of a few shops in the area that did that, too.

when it really comes down to it, its dumb to get anyone other than yourself to do a swap.
either you research it and know wtf you're doing or you just buy someone else's car.
you save a shit ton of money and headaches buying a car that someone else already did all the work on.

Last edited by kashimiru; 09-14-2006 at 07:16 PM. Reason: punctuation
Old 09-14-2006, 07:39 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by kashimiru
the more i think about it, the better of you might be taking it to a shop, or atleast someone that will work with you when shit goes wrong. the idea of having your car sitting in some dudes driveway because no one can figure out why it doesn't run really doesn't seem that appealing to me... though come to think of it, i can think of a few shops in the area that did that, too.

when it really comes down to it, its dumb to get anyone other than yourself to do a swap.
either you research it and know wtf you're doing or you just buy someone else's car.
you save a shit ton of money and headaches buying a car that someone else already did all the work on.
i agree with saving a shit ton of money, but have to disagree with the headache statement. i think buying someone elses project would cause a lot more headache than trying to do you own swap. at least with your own swap you know exactly what you've done.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:53 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by soo slow
i agree with saving a shit ton of money, but have to disagree with the headache statement. i think buying someone elses project would cause a lot more headache than trying to do you own swap. at least with your own swap you know exactly what you've done.
depends. i probably saved my marriage by buying my car the way it is.

then again, i would have enjoyed doing the swap myself if i had the time. i still saved a lot of money buying my car with all the shit on it already.