Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good shop for old school chevys

Old 07-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond repute
Default good shop for old school chevys

whats goin on guys. i live off indian river. i am looking for a good shop for old school chevys. i need to get my a\c worked on and i am getting a vibration on the highway so i want to get an alignment. i do not want to take my camaro just anywhere. does anyone have any recomendations?

Last edited by bigbarc; 07-21-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

Houston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond reputeHouston has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good shop for old school chevys

yeah automotive technologys. ask for ed he is freaking awesome with any camaros or corvette... he mostly does performance work and tuning but givre him a shot 424-1740
Old 07-22-2008, 02:02 PM
fabricating is fun

cleckner04 is an unknown quantity at this point

threre are plunty of shops that are in the area that will work on a/c. i just think if the place is only a/c then they know what they are doing because they are specialized in that field. sorry if i spell things wrong. but like i said. if your car is vibrating down the road have your tires check for balance. i mean you dont have to go directly to a camaro or vette shop to get the work done. i know that you said that you dont want to take your car to anyone but anyone still does the work they have on the sign. just a thought though
Old 07-22-2008, 03:51 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

Bradshaw's Auto Service
1008 Yager Ct
Chesapeake, Va 23324
(757) 545-8080

will service anything but specializes in muscle cars and vettes great work at a reasonable price
Old 07-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

bigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. i know people do what the sign says. i want ac fixed now but i wanted suggestions for future refrence also.

car is an 89 with pretty new tires. i would just feel better getting allignment. no telling when it was done last.

Last edited by bigbarc; 07-25-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Are you trying to ride high?
Old 07-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

alot of people are trying to get me to do it. that is not exactly top on my list of prioritys. why do you ask?
Old 07-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Yeah... I second Ed Hutchings. His new shop name is The HP Factory and he moved out to P-town. www.thehpfactory.com
Old 07-26-2008, 11:27 AM
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Yeah... I second Ed Hutchings. His new shop name is The HP Factory and he moved out to P-town. www.thehpfactory.com
I heard about this guy from brian and I'm trying to figure out everything I want done to my car before i go there. I've ran into a few people with work done by him at the Bass Pro meets and their cars are incredible.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Thanks guys i will deffinatly give ed a call. i would like to upgrade tbi and intake manifold and slap some new heads on soon. i am leaning towards switching to carb though.

Quick Reply: good shop for old school chevys