Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gordon Beer

Old 07-26-2006, 01:03 PM
R E U P Gang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door
Default Re: Gordon Beer

Its Gordon Biersch though......
Old 07-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Good heads up, we are always on the lookout for somewhere to drink some different beers.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:17 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

Yay more chain places...are there even any local places in the Town Center?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:35 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Frank is an unknown quantity at this point

This place is really good! My soon to be roomie is a waitress there now! Give Kam good tips!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

cole and i hit up that place yesterday it was pretty good, the beer was good too
Old 07-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

3gmitsuBMR has disabled reputation

I work there and the food is incredible, the atmosphere is awesome and the people that work there are cool as hell.

The sampler, just so everyone knows, is 5 cents now, due to ABC laws. I know it's not a break thebank amount, but just FYI.

Right now we're actually running a promotion on our Passport program. It's $10 till the end of August and you get a $20 Gift Certificate to the restaurant in the mail. So basically you get $10 of food or beer free for signing up. You basically earn rewards and shit, you can actually earn a free 7 night cruise if you spend 20K or 10K during happy hour (double points).

The brewery is sweet as hell to, tours are avaialable at any time by request.

Hope everyone decides to stop in sometime, it really is a great place to eat, hang out, etc.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:36 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
cole and i hit up that place yesterday it was pretty good, the beer was good too

yup the beer was amazing! and the tits we got to stare at were even better

thanks jessica ahhaha
Old 07-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Banned

hatetheva is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know about all this business buy my name is freddy and i have a 05 cbr 1000 rr silver/black that im trying to get rid of so somebody give me a call about it the phone number is 804 690 7532 peace
Old 07-27-2006, 10:36 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Originally Posted by hatetheva
i dont know about all this business buy my name is freddy and i have a 05 cbr 1000 rr silver/black that im trying to get rid of so somebody give me a call about it the phone number is 804 690 7532 peace

wtf ***** please
Old 07-29-2006, 11:52 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twelvz
Opened last Monday in VB town center. Nice place, plenty of bar area and area to sit outside and drink. Lots of items on the menu.

The beer

Their hefeweizen is very good! Smooth...I highly recommend. We got the sampler, their brewing 5 beers right now, from light to dark.
I saw you there last night. I work there... our beers and food are awesome... glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
Thanks again hun! Yall are awesome.
Originally Posted by colexcore
yup the beer was amazing! and the tits we got to stare at were even better
thanks jessica ahhaha
Behave mister! Thanks for accidently coming in to see me. lol <3 Im glad i finally got to see yall again... i swear it had been too long.