Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got pulled a week ago...need help.

Old 10-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

well if it's his first offense, then more than likely he takes Driving Improvement and gets it off his record... that's usually what happens to first time offenders in moving violations... atleast that's what happend when i got my first ticket
Old 10-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Insomniac Desi
your license will be suspended for 30 days if the charges stick. more then likely though, since first offence, he will drop it down to speeding and that's like 3 points on the record. either way, say hello to insurance premium hike.
That way he can at least hope he gets one of the classes at Golden Corral or something like that... now I hear those are quite nice.
Old 10-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

Originally posted by Neo Xian Wu
well if it's his first offense, then more than likely he takes Driving Improvement and gets it off his record... that's usually what happens to first time offenders in moving violations... atleast that's what happend when i got my first ticket
was it reckless?
Old 10-21-2003, 01:08 PM
Haaahhhh.

NighthawkSI is an unknown quantity at this point

my first offense was reckless...and i got off w/ 24 hrs comm service, driver improvement and 6 months probation.
Old 10-21-2003, 01:26 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

oh it was wreckless? ouch... if you don't get it dropped to speeding... i feel sorry for you and your new extremely high insurance premium
Old 10-22-2003, 06:47 AM

Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper

damn it i need a radar detector.....or the obvious would be dont speed. i know im gonna get flamed for this but oh well....my parents pay for my insurance...if it goes up they're making me pay the difference.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

gitusom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yaybeer87
why don't you just pay the fine, it can't be too bad. ya they're screwing you in the ass but it'll save you mney in the long run.

my advice anyway
With a reckless driving ticket, you just can't pay the fine, you HAVE to go to court.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

When I was 16 I got clocked 89 in a 55, was doing 120 but I saw him and got it down to 89. I went to court and pleaded guilty and asked for mercy of the court. The judge was kind of cool. I had to take a driver improvement class, probation for 6 months, she held my license in her drawer for 6 months. When all was said and done and I was a good boy I had the ticket completely dropped. Not driving for 6 months sucked but I think in the long run it was worth saving the insurance hike, and it taught me a lesson for a few months anyways....
Old 10-22-2003, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

Originally posted by SpeedJunkie
When I was 16 I got clocked 89 in a 55, was doing 120 but I saw him and got it down to 89. I went to court and pleaded guilty and asked for mercy of the court. The judge was kind of cool. I had to take a driver improvement class, probation for 6 months, she held my license in her drawer for 6 months. When all was said and done and I was a good boy I had the ticket completely dropped. Not driving for 6 months sucked but I think in the long run it was worth saving the insurance hike, and it taught me a lesson for a few months anyways....
what?

how can it be probation if you can't drive? i think it was suspended for 6 months?
Old 10-22-2003, 09:09 AM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

SpeedJunkie
K20A2

poser

Quick Reply: got pulled a week ago...need help.