Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got pulled a week ago...need help.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:06 PM
ReRegistered User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NSXNEXT is an unknown quantity at this point

Its worth it to go with the lawyer. So what if you had to pay a little extra for the lawyer but having a wreckless dropped to improper driving(or better) will save you lots of money in the long run. Don't forget to take the stupid driving improvement class($50?). Those extra points help out a lot!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

good luck bro. hopefully you'll get off with comm service, drivers ed and a restricted liscense. (note: e-mail me that constitution or it's your ass josh!)
Old 10-22-2003, 08:56 PM
Banned

Dethred is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a 65 in a 45 (fucking pigs) at the bottom of the hill by Racetrac and East coast by the water treatment plant. I ended up with 195 dollar fine including court costs.

PS: Was the cop a big tall african american?
Old 10-23-2003, 10:55 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by sucka306
i was caught doing 93 in a 65 in new kent county. this is my first moving violation as since i was a minor and i have 2 no at fault accidents on my record. it sounds like a similar situation.
i have court today actually. i am forgoing having a lawyer because it would have been 750 and i cannot afford a lawyer and the fines that i would probly still have to pay. i am asking for a continuance, but if they make me have it today, i'll let you know
WTF

I read this and stared at your SN then read it again 5 more times wondering if I posted it..

I got a 93/65 in new kent county last month and i have court in 5 days..
wtf?????????

prolly same cop, i pulled over at the rest stop

anyway, i took driver improvement yesterday, 8am-5pm and oh my fucking god it was the shittiest thing ever. shittier than i couldve imagine. I never thought id have to watch a 2 hour long video on proper steering and seatbelt procedures.. fucking BORING.

i have a lawyer also

its also my first offense, i DID get a speeding ticket when I was 16 but it was dismissed.. and i have a copy of my record says no tickets.. i got my car calibrated but its useless in court, says my speedo was at 95 when i was doing 93..
Old 10-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally posted by Insomniac Desi
what?

how can it be probation if you can't drive? i think it was suspended for 6 months?
It was not suspended. It was the judge being cool and allowing me to sort of voluntarily give my driving privileges up for 6 months. It never got reported to DMV, it stayed in the courtroom. She took my physical license and put it in her desk drawer. I could of gone to DMV that afternoon and said I lost mine and they would of given me another one. If I would of gone back to the court with anything on my record (criminal or moving violation) she would of stuck me with the ticket and then suspended it. Witch would of mean losing it again. It was something my lawyer told me to ask for and that ticket and loss of license is no where on my record ever.
Old 10-25-2003, 08:47 PM

Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper

yeah i got mine calibrated it was the same as yours man....i consulted a lawyer and he said i should go into court this wednesday w/o a lawyer and just brin in "good guy" letters from friends' parents and teachers. if im not happy w/ what i get. then im gonna appeal and get the lawyer. he also said that the judge i'd get when i appeal is way easier on young people. im glad i consulted this guy. im happy i at least get a 2nd chance if this judge is a fucking dick. oh yeah....im hoping for probation...this way insurance doesn't see it at all and at the end of it it will get dropped totally if i stay in line. :/
Old 10-27-2003, 11:25 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

sounds like a plan boss...
Old 10-27-2003, 12:35 PM

Amerinamese is an unknown quantity at this point

when i got my first reckless driving i was doing 80 in 55 and had to go to court. i plead niot guilty and made up some excuse that the judge didn't buy and gave me the whole "guilty as charged" thing and my ticket was only $130 including court costs. the second time i got a reckless driving i also got a following too closely, and not using my turn signal when changing lanes ticket. i didn't have to go to court for that one . i just paid it. i think with all 3 tickets it was like $250. my most recent speeding ticket was in march. i got pulled over in emporia and had to go to court cause my liscence was suspended since 98. (i got 3 speeding tickets that year) anyway all i did was go to driver improvement and the judge dropped the charges. what i'm basically saying is i don't think you need to get the lawyer.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:45 PM

Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper

we'll see ive gotten letters from my boss at work (busch gardens), a couple friends' parents, and some high school teachers. this better work! im not worried about court cost at all. im worried about insurance i need to either get probation so insurance doesn't see it or have the whole thing dropped. haha.
Old 10-27-2003, 01:07 PM
jack ass

overboost is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha

i had a reckeless in suffolk

50 in a 25; i got it lowered to 39 to 25 (by pleading not guilty) and it cost me 125$

Quick Reply: got pulled a week ago...need help.