Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got scammed by slowsilvercivic

Old 02-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Honda pimpin' Teg/F2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAbeachTegNout is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: got scammed by slowsilvercivic

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
I would drive to his house with the tranny and throw it on the hood of his car, pick it back up and throw it through his windshield. I would then take out some motor oil, unscrew the top and fling it all over his interior. When he comes out his door I would then proceed to giving him a beat down he would never forget for being a piece of crap who takes advantage of people..... Just my .02

i just wanted to say that i agree and that if he doesn't answer your calls soon, then make it legal or just beat the fuck out of him... don't let people walk on you bro

holla woot
Old 02-14-2004, 07:23 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default Re: got scammed by slowsilvercivic

i gotta say i did a deal with him and was very content with everything...good guy....no problems. hard to believe something like that from him
Old 02-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

so whats the deal with some compensation for this kid. you said it was one thing, it was not. it doesn't matter if you new what it was or wasn't, you sold it as an SI tranny. it is not. you are responsible. you need to work out some sort of deal.

I have recently worked with the same type of situation, only mine was 300 and fucked up completely.

Be a man and pay up
Old 02-14-2004, 09:06 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

He isn't responsible, the idiot who didn't check the tranny till AFTER he paid for it is.

Its life, learn.

Now if he's a sympathetic person he'll give you back the difference in money, but thats up to him.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flo w fx
He isn't responsible, the idiot who didn't check the tranny till AFTER he paid for it is.

Its life, learn.

Now if he's a sympathetic person he'll give you back the difference in money, but thats up to him.
Yeah but when you sell things on the internet, and you have proof, cant you get hit with false advertising?
Old 02-14-2004, 09:53 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ick
Yeah but when you sell things on the internet, and you have proof, cant you get hit with false advertising?
*shrug*

And don't think it's never happened to me, I bought some speakers off someone who said they were something they werent, got home and busted them out of box, they were the same speakers I had in my trunk already. He offered me the money back though, said he had no idea, but it was only $100 and wasn't worth my time to go on another hour long drive.

In the end, its my fault for not checking the subs infront of him, before I purchased them.

The only way to get any reimbursement from an internet deal, is if its actually worth a good chunk of change, in which case the FBI would get involved. At least I'd hope. And that would be INTERNET ONLY, because the whole point of the FBI getting involved is it would be some type of federal fraud, due to going out of state.

Anyway, I didn't read the entire thread, I assumed the deal was done in person - in which case its definately buyer beware. The speaker sale I spoke of before went from Drag to in person, but the amount of money wasn't worth me getting upset over.

Last edited by flow fx; 02-14-2004 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:13 AM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

actually it is false advertising. i just went through this exact situation. unless the tranny was sold "as-is" you still are accountable for the item.

read all this then try to deny me

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=84243
Old 02-15-2004, 10:17 AM

bichace is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty stupid to scam some1 out of 100 bux when u can sell a lot more things.... prolly a mistake, but i would flame his selling post too
Old 02-15-2004, 10:56 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

it was a fuckin mistake, geessshhh
Old 02-15-2004, 12:06 PM
hostgator.com

Ok theres a huge difference between buying a NONWORKING piece of equipment, and something someone says is something else, which could easily be checked in person.

Quick Reply: got scammed by slowsilvercivic