Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Old 03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
1505/2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

i've been told that mice can with hold pregnancy till after they give birth so they can be continuously knocked up. i'm not sure if it's true but rabbits don't have shit on mice.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

Your male mouse is a fucking baller.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
and one of them ended up being a female while the other 2 were males, and they fuck all the time. first time she had babies, it was only 2, so i kept all of them so she could raise them... then she like instantly got fucked again and got pregnant and just had like 9 or 10 babies last night
Sounds like my whore of an ex.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:37 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by idkmybffEM1ly
i'll eat them myself
I would pay to see this

I lost jimsta + rep your way sir.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Damn man I'm tempted for the $5
Old 03-24-2009, 06:35 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

i'll pay 5 dollars to whoever swallows one alive, right there infront of my face

i'll even make a fake fear factor poster for you to stand in front of, and i'll record it and you can try and tell people you were on a try out for the show
$40 bucks and i will eat them all and do it on camera

pm me if you are interested
Old 03-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
$40 bucks and i will eat them all and do it on camera

pm me if you are interested
lol fuck 40 dollars, get the fuck outta here you fucking freak

edit, both of yall, seriously? hahaha yall gotta be some sort of asian or some shit eating balute and what not
Old 03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

lol fuck 40 dollars, get the fuck outta here you fucking freak

edit, both of yall, seriously? hahaha yall gotta be some sort of asian or some shit eating balute and what not
I mean, Kiln Creek isn't that far from me, less than a gallon of gas both ways.

To make $5 eating something the size of the end of my finger? I'd chomp that bitch before I woofed it down too.

My bitch was freakin out when I showed her this thread and then began describing, in detail, the act itself. I've killed all kinds of things before, only eaten about half of them.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:34 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
I mean, Kiln Creek isn't that far from me, less than a gallon of gas both ways.

To make $5 eating something the size of the end of my finger? I'd chomp that bitch before I woofed it down too.

My bitch was freakin out when I showed her this thread and then began describing, in detail, the act itself. I've killed all kinds of things before, only eaten about half of them.
ROFLCOPTERS!! Ha I read this to my girl because she asked what I was laughing about, then just gave me the "i cant believe you look at and read that nasty shit." talk again. I told her she didnt have a penis so she wouldnt understand, and to make me pancakes. Bitches will never understand.

p.s. I have $5 on this shit.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Film the mice fucking and use it as your avatar!

Quick Reply: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?