Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Old 03-25-2009 | 12:22 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

That lizard fuckin gobbled those mice up
Old 03-25-2009 | 12:32 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
That lizard fuckin gobbled those mice up
haha yea, but seriously...

someone here's gotta have a pet snake/lizard/piranna/cat/parrot or some really gay sexual fantasy... they're fo free
Old 03-25-2009 | 04:02 PM
FML.

brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
lol no problem, one of my friends just stopped by and scooped up 3 of them for his red bearded dragon, hopefully it'll eat them

edit: i seriously just saw her get mounted 4 or 5 times within 2-3 minutes, i know for sure she's pregnant again now, cuz the last time when the dude got off her, he just like laid back, chilled and started lickin his crotch... and i thought about it, how much would that suck if the only way you could clean your dick after fuckin, was to lick it yourself?
LOL
rep
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:10 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
haha yea, but seriously...

someone here's gotta have a pet snake/lizard/piranna/cat/parrot or some really gay sexual fantasy... they're fo free
If you are really worried about getting rid of them why not just take them to a pet store. I am sure they would take care of them or just feed them to their snake. Either that you would fufill their weird sexual fantasy's, why else would those freaks work there?

Afterthought edit: Take the mice and tie them to fishing line and go fishing for seagulls!!! That seems like it could be a good time. Video is a must.
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:14 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

you can always just let them all go, put them in a box and put them out side, they will figure it out
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:15 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

OM NOM NOM
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:22 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by philville
you get them shits high yet?
not even kidding, i've killed one before cause we got it sooo high, it was actually fucking hilarious
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:27 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by all4sr's
not even kidding, i've killed one before cause we got it sooo high, it was actually fucking hilarious
Pics or never happened!
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:34 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

i was high as fuck, did you really expect me to think, ohh, i should take pics

we had a mason jar with a metal lid, we poked one hole in the lid, and put tape over it, and just blew every hit into the jar...
Old 03-25-2009 | 06:41 PM
green box is back!

haha we did that with a hamster once. But he didnt die. He just couldnt walk for a few hours.

Quick Reply: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?