Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Old 03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

Originally Posted by 8====D
I mean feeding them to your lizard or snake is one thing but what they are talking about is just twisted..
And what they're talking about are the kinds of things that end in criminal charges.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

I mean feeding them to your lizard or snake is one thing but what they are talking about is just twisted..

BTW - I left a gift for you two.. check you User CP and your welcome
do you feel homo everytime you enter your username?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

With drugs, possesion is 10/10 the law I think.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by ShawnD
With drugs, possesion is 10/10 the law I think.
I suppose I should have said additional criminal charges.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShawnD
If they weren't meant to be eaten they'd have talons and gun arms.

Fuck yea.
I lol'ed so plus rep goes to you sir.

Originally Posted by marlinspike
And what they're talking about are the kinds of things that end in criminal charges.
Its not that serious but there is something seriously fucked up with those two.

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
do you feel homo everytime you enter your username?
No because I say "No Homo" after I log in... So its not gay.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:08 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

you sound like a whiney bitch...stfu
Old 03-27-2009, 04:08 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by all4sr's
you sound like a whiney bitch...stfu

Originally Posted by 8====D View Post

Remeber external use only. Apply twice a day. Then come back. Kthxbye
Old 03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Aww you guys are breaking my heart.... really you are\

thanks for the neg rep
Old 03-28-2009, 05:03 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Aww you guys are breaking my heart.... really you are\

thanks for the neg rep
your welcome

Old 03-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

how bout you queers stop gayin up the thread... one of the first batch of babies turned out to be a girl, and the old black one was trying to lay the pipe but she wasn't having any of it.. fuckin virgins holdin out and shit

Quick Reply: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?