Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Old 03-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

i had this issue with gerbils when i was a kid. 2 became 6 and so on. after awhile there was 50 or so of em and nowhere would take em. so i liberated them in the yard. the funniest part of the thing is my folks lived next do to a guy who is pretty much "ned flanders" the odd shit over at our place always kept him on his toes. this time he called an exterminator. i guess they all took up residence at his house.

moral of the story: you could always share the mice with your neighbors.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

yea, and now i think i have 2 females that are gettin boned in the tank... so they're both gonna have to go..

the current babies got color to them now and are about double the size as the other day, so who needs them for their snake lol
Old 03-28-2009, 07:33 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
yea, and now i think i have 2 females that are gettin boned in the tank... so they're both gonna have to go..

the current babies got color to them now and are about double the size as the other day, so who needs them for their snake lol
I have some sweet m80's
Old 03-28-2009, 07:42 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

This thread

LOL.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:33 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I have some sweet m80's
dare you. you wont. you soft body........

lol