Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got a ticket in my new car, help?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:47 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: got a ticket in my new car, help?

bring a cork and mouthwash.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:22 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Lol ops a faggot.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:32 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by sliknik874
my last ticket droped not too long ago, +2 atm, i guess i will just pay it, its not worth missing work
You've said this twice now and maybe it's because I don't get tickets when I speed but what the fuck does it mean? 2 safe or demerit points on your license? I'd seriously just pay the shit and quit being a bitch. Taking off work would probably cost you more than the ticket and the insurance bump combined. Still waiting on proof of this built 500hp evo, and in case you're wondering yes I am officially calling bullshit on that.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Royal Durple
No dude, I mean that if the judge hears Mr Speed Demon's story, and then he hears the cop's story, cop will win.
thats because he was speeding
Old 06-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Mr. Sunshine

ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69

JEEZ im not whining im tryin to ask how youll would play this in court, and you dont have to read my thread if you dont want to, go waste your important time on another thread, basically im gonna try get a speedometer defection slip, my dad is a car dealer so i should be able to get one, im also going to say that i just got the vehicle it was still on transport tags cause i was getting stuff fixed at the time, its not my daily driver, i have a 99 accord i drive daily, and the car is just really built and i didnt think i was speeding i thought i was in a 45 zone going 5 over at the most, what else would youll say in court if you were in my shoes.
Quoted for fun.

Someone should forward this crap to whatever court he is going to. The entire thread that is.

Last edited by ILLJIM69; 06-05-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

When I do something stupid, I don't tell everyone about it.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874

sorry for asking people advice on what to do, i dont really care if people know i did something stupid, im just asking some questions, but thanks to all the people who actually gave me some advice, ive talked to my dad, im getting a lawyer, i should be able to get this reduced, from what ive heard from my dad and other older folks is that at my age if i just pay this ticket my insurance rate is gonna go from 110 for both my cars to about 300 or more, in the long it sounds like its worth it to pay 500 for a lawyer, than having to pay 300 a month for awile, and btw what proof do you want that my evo has 500hp? you want me to tell you all the mods? wouldnt you think a built evo with an FP red turbo, burcher intercooler, fuel pump and injectors running e85 on 30 lbs of booost would make 500 hp, come on now, meet me in richmond and watch me get low 11s all day, maybe even less
Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

you want me to tell you all the mods? wouldnt you think a built evo with an FP red turbo, burcher intercooler, fuel pump and injectors running e85 on 30 lbs of booost would make 500 hp, come on now, meet me in richmond and watch me get low 11s all day, maybe even less
i'd like to see that run low 11s. let me know next time you go to the track or post up a timeslip.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874 sliknik874

ok will do, just gimme a few weeks, gotta get some stuff fixed then taking it to richmond
Old 06-05-2011, 05:56 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

sorry for asking people advice on what to do, i dont really care if people know i did something stupid, im just asking some questions, but thanks to all the people who actually gave me some advice, ive talked to my dad, im getting a lawyer, i should be able to get this reduced, from what ive heard from my dad and other older folks is that at my age if i just pay this ticket my insurance rate is gonna go from 110 for both my cars to about 300 or more, in the long it sounds like its worth it to pay 500 for a lawyer, than having to pay 300 a month for awile, and btw what proof do you want that my evo has 500hp? you want me to tell you all the mods? wouldnt you think a built evo with an FP red turbo, burcher intercooler, fuel pump and injectors running e85 on 30 lbs of booost would make 500 hp, come on now, meet me in richmond and watch me get low 11s all day, maybe even less
Richmond's a little far, how about you drive closer to me and I'll come out and watch you run, but be careful the speed limit's only 70 on the way over here so on your speedo it should read 51.

Quick Reply: got a ticket in my new car, help?