Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Great Customer Service AMC Lynnhaven

Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Im here for the beer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun
Default Great Customer Service AMC Lynnhaven

This past Saturday morning I took my sister and wife out to check out The Dark Knight. We all get cozy sit down wait for the big screen to light up.. the start time comes and goes.. we wait.. 5mins.. 10mins..everyone in the place just staring at a blank screen.. Here come the previews about 10mins late. Everything is going good when about 1hr and 50mins into the movie.. the screen goes blank and it gets that look like the film is burning on the screen. Everyone lets out a collective AWWWWWWW.. a few minutes go by and an usher comes in with a walkie talkie and says it should be about 2-5 mins the film came off the projector. We wait 5mins in walks the MNGR, tells us it should be another 5-10mins max! Another 5mins come and go.. the MNGR comes back in and apologizes for the wait and hands out free movie passes to everyone(with no restrictions).. Another few mins go by and she comes back in and says sorry again and gives everyone free small drink passes. She continues to stand there talking to someone on the walkie talkie, and at this point I guess they tell her its not getting fixed. She talks to the ushers and lets everyone know that we will all get a full refund and if would like we can all move to a different theater where the movie started about 30 or so mins after ours. Everyone gets up and runs over to the theater it was about 5mins before the scene where ours died cool stuff. So at this point im thinking not bad.. Full refund, free movie ticket, free drink Im feeling good about the whole thing, about 5mins later in walk ushers handing out pop corn to everyone in the theater saying they were sorry about the inconvenience and the interruption in the movie. The movie ends I go to get my refund and as to not inconvenience anyone by taking up more of our time they gave everyone a CASH refund, it was super fast and painless. All in all I was thrilled with the level of service.. the MNGR went above and beyond to make us feel like they were sorry and cared about our business.

Cliffs
Took wife and sister to see dark knight
Movie started 10mins late
Movie broke ¾ of the way thru
Mngr gave us all free movie pass, free drink, free pop corn and full CASH refund also moved us to another theater to see the rest of the movie only having to watch 5 minutes of overlap

I live in Chesapeake and refuse to goto Mc Arth or Greenbriar for this very reason.

Last edited by CarsRFun; 08-04-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Great Customer Service AMC Lynnhaven

Wow that's a rarity these days
Old 08-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Only movie theater I ever go when I'm not trying to drink some beer.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:30 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

i <3 AMC.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:47 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

damn good deal
Old 08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

Awesome.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:53 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Damn, like a year ago in AMC a movie stopped for like 5 mins and we did not get shit. :|
Old 08-04-2008, 06:55 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Wow. Talk about above and beyond. Did you consider writing corporate?
Old 08-04-2008, 07:11 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Damn, good thing you waited and didn't just get pissed and walk out.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Although it's a TINY bit more, that place is worth every penny.

I'm about 4-5 min. away from it and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Quick Reply: Great Customer Service AMC Lynnhaven