Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Greetz!

Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1
Default Re: Greetz!

Thanks for the advice guys and glad I can be here. Gotta agree with Daft, you're absolutely right on that one but damn, it's just tempting as hell though as I've always wanted to build a hot hatch...... But seriously though, in the end you guys are right and I'll have plenty of time to do that stuff after school. Definitly work hard first then play hard, you only get one chance to live life and college is definitely my priority right now. The Element will definitely do for now and heck, I'll take flak for saying it's an awesome ride. Track days and mods will definitely come after that degree though, hopefully it will all come through

Again, thanks for having me and stoked to find a place to talk about cars with guys in the 757. My friend (jdmrob) has gotten my into the JDM scene as I've usually had more of a domestic and euro taste. Never would have guessed what you can make with a built K-Series, it's pretty mindboggling. I'm keeping my box stock as messing with that would be a waste but Rob's working on a 2000 silver EK coupe and I've been helping him with that for the past month or two. Just learned how to do a wire tuck yesterday, haha. He's got a long way though, right now he's stuck with the D16 and his plan is to save for a K24 and coilovers. I'm kinda impressed with what you can do to these things, and not everything out there is riced out. There's some clean JDM stuff, that's for sure.

+rep 2 all

Last edited by Pepsibottle1; 03-16-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Welcome to the site bud. Like everyone said, speak with proper grammar and concentrate on what is more important. Hope you stick around and chwck out other parts of the site. You seem to have a good general idea of what you want to with your life.

I'm Viktor by the way, and proper rep has been given for your properly typed and understable introduction
Old 03-16-2012, 05:54 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I'm gonna wait to see how this turn out. Because I deal with high school kids every day, and 99.9% of you are all fucking retarded.

but welcome.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:16 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
I'm gonna wait to see how this turn out. Because I deal with high school kids every day, and 99.9% of you are all fucking retarded.

but welcome.
They remind me of the faggles who post in the classified section
Old 03-16-2012, 06:29 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

man, i remember being bright eyed and bushy tailed about honders.

so do the rest of you old fucks on here, too.

to OP

Old 03-16-2012, 06:59 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Welcome and shit. Foreal though, cars may be fun now to fuck with..but there's way doper shit in life....like houses and boats.

and cocaine.

btw, lemme get that element. i got a kid on the way. you can have my two seater truck and k swap it or some shit.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:03 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

what kind of truck Ryan? i just did a TON of fucking work to my wifes Sedan....

oh and OP STOP REFERRING TO EVERYTHING AS JDM

Last edited by NasTHatch; 03-16-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:21 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Also please never refer to a ZX3 as a hot hatch. Keep your element as a dd. Grab a miata as some were saying. FUN AS FUCK CARS.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:23 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by STARBUX
Also please never refer to a ZX3 as a hot hatch. Keep your element as a dd. Grab a miata as some were saying. FUN AS FUCK CARS.
only way to do this is v8 swap

like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzpc_Km41PE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC5278CC3338F0991

Last edited by NasTHatch; 03-16-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
only way to do this is v8 swap
This is what he needs.