Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Greetz!

Old 03-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Previously Odyssey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: Greetz!

Best High School post I have seen thus far on this site.

He must have a decent mentor that is not a complete fucking idiot.

Welcome. +1 on Daft's posts. Save the money.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:40 AM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Welcome...

Your just moved about 90% higher on the totem pole due to your intro..... Go to school. No projects unless you really have time, and fuck bitches....Lots of them.

Keep your posts/threads neat, clean and with proper grammar and your asshole will be safe!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:58 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Great Introduction, Matt. Welcome.

As everyone has said already, definitely focus on your schooling right now. Unless you can afford it separately and if you do, use it responsibly! You seem like a very smart kid, would suck to see it go to waste. You can learn a decent amount from this website and you can also learn how to be an asshole. So it's kinda win-win. Enjoy!
Old 03-17-2012, 04:57 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
Great Introduction, Matt. Welcome.

As everyone has said already, definitely focus on your schooling right now. Unless you can afford it separately and if you do, use it responsibly! You seem like a very smart kid, would suck to see it go to waste. You can learn a decent amount from this website and you can also learn how to be an asshole. So it's kinda win-win. Enjoy!
Watch out op, this guy likes to touch boys in the pants area.

I really like him
Old 03-17-2012, 05:16 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

If you're truly an automotive enthusiast and this isn't just a phase I highly recommend you purchase (when the time is right) something AWD or RWD. Hondas are fun because they're cheap, but there's always more fun to be had with different layouts. Buy a Miata. Welcome.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:14 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

welcome. do what every one else said and youll be fine

as for building a car in school, i started building my integra when i was in high school and from firsthand experience i wouldve waited to do something like that. you simply wont have enough money to go anywhere with it. my advice, take that 5 grand and try to turn it into 10 grand.

then save and buy a fun car towards the end of college
Old 03-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1 Pepsibottle1

I've always heard that Miatas were fun cars; I just never really took to the style of the 1st gen cars. I sure would love to have one of the new ones though, I like the aggressive look. The old ones are too barbie-ish for me. Hell, I'd take one in a heartbeat if it were given to me though, that's for sure. Not much in a straight line but boy I've seen those cars take corners like a champ, haha.

About my passion for cars, that's something that's always been with me for as long as I can remember. I dunno why, perhaps it was a result of being raised on Gran Turismo and watching Speedvision constantly when I was in elementary school. Boy has SPEED gone downhill. I remember when you could catch a race at any given moment; now it's just a bunch of $hit. But yeah, right now I drive whenever I get the chance. Just something about being one with the car, you can't beat that. I also do a lot of sim-racing, particularly R-factor. It's just the feeling you get when you hit the perfect apex. I don't do that on the street (although I do practice being smooth with throttle and steering inputs) but I love hopping on my computer and wheeling a F1 around the Nurburgring and what-not.

I just hope it pays off in the end and hopefully I can do what I love for a living which is working on and being around cars. I think of it not as a hobby or interest but as more of a passion/addiction

Last edited by Pepsibottle1; 03-17-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

The only thread I've seen where legitimately good advice has been given.

+1 on Dafts Post.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:24 PM
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

You'll start failing engineering classes and change your major 2 or 3 times during your 6 year stay at odu then finally come out with a communications degree.

Or not finish at all and go to the shipyard.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by LuvtheE36M3/4/5
The only thread I've seen where legitimately good advice has been given.

+1 on Dafts Post.
Shut the fuck up faggot.