Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Guess what I got pulled over by...

Old 04-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Guess what I got pulled over by...

A god damn Marine Safety Patrol SUV, the expeditions you always see that are towing the boats. I'm going down 64 and I see the mentioned expedition in the far left lane doing 50, slowing down all kinds of traffic. So me being an asshole, pass him on the right... doing about 70. Well what do you know, I see the blue lights behind me and pulls me over. He says he paced me at 78 but I call bullshit, but either way was real cool and let me off. Before he left he asked me why I flew by him when I saw him there and let him pace me and I told him because I thought he couldn't pull me over. Well come to find out, Marine Safety patrol can pull you and so can Game Wardens, certain wild life officers, etc. and all can give you a ticket the same as a state trooper can. I just found this out for the first time so I figured I would share.

2 for the officer for giving me a warning.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:55 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Re: Guess what I got pulled over by...

Yea I passed an A.B.C. officer once and she gave me a ticket for "Failure to obey highway sign, posted 45M.P.H."
Old 04-07-2005, 12:16 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

i got pulled for street racing in nn by two guys in a tinted tarus. They poped out of car with Police Radio in hand calling for a marked unit. Luckly i talked my way outta it before the marked unit got there. About a week later i was at my job and saw them there. They were ABC police doing a id thing at the resturant. Thats back when i had the nx2000 and worked at chili's.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

i would just go to court and hope they didnt show, prob not something they do often.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:29 PM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

thats good to know. and is also super gay, should have asked why they where not passing/doing the speed limit in the left lane.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Learn something new every day.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I've always wondered if the fire guys can pull you... I don't think they can.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Nope
Old 04-07-2005, 01:09 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Not unless your car is on fire.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BLUE ICE
thats good to know. and is also super gay, should have asked why they where not passing/doing the speed limit in the left lane.
And press my chances. If they say jump, I say how high, I learned not to mess with the law the hard way.

Quick Reply: Guess what I got pulled over by...