Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Not Yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts
Default Re: HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!

Originally Posted by IamMcLovin
Actually.. speak for yourself, I seen him out last weekend and heard that he wiped his trans. I was curious if he was gonna be back out this weekend or not.
lol
Old 05-31-2008, 02:15 PM
what?wait,huh?

doin_werk has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TPE
lol
did you use to tune mr2..as mr2ner??or mr2tuner or something like that..
Old 05-31-2008, 02:43 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

OMGZ

Newpics Comments?
I comment back
Old 06-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
Its not so much defensive. Its everybody telling me what I am running. I have never had the car dyno'd since I got it. And I will run somebody and everybody's like. You must be like 6 million hp. I dont want to be driving around with everybody saying.. that is a 500hp Z. When its not. Then if it turns out to be like 400hp. People are gonna assume that I am the one lying. I dont know what my car runs in HP, nor has it seen the track since I have owned it. I will be more than willing to fess up the numbers but I am not going off what other people have done to their car, to guage how much mine is running. I am sure that it is in the 400's easy. I am not so sure about the 500's.
You were saying in the other thread that you were right around 420 whp.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:48 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by tie fitr
You were saying in the other thread that you were right around 420 whp.
that would make my statement true. I have never dyno'd.. the previous owner did. So I dont know for sure.. and the trans I put in.. had a grind in 3rd and 4th. I ripped out those gears trying to line up with Terminator. So, I picked up another trans from a friend today in unknown condition. Looks like I need to get to work.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:06 PM
what?wait,huh?

that would make my statement true. I have never dyno'd.. the previous owner did. So I dont know for sure.. and the trans I put in.. had a grind in 3rd and 4th. I ripped out those gears trying to line up with Terminator. So, I picked up another trans from a friend today in unknown condition. Looks like I need to get to work.
do some werk..
Old 06-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

That sucks. That would have been a good measuring stick.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:07 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by tie fitr
That sucks. That would have been a good measuring stick.
He broke his belt that same night. So it was kinda a lost cause. LOL. Says that he will have something for me when he comes back though. Now I am getting the tranny done. Cut-outs and some better tires. He has a thing about wanting to go from a dig. Hopefully I should be good before this weekend. But that is in a perfect world!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:04 PM
what?wait,huh?

He broke his belt that same night. So it was kinda a lost cause. LOL. Says that he will have something for me when he comes back though. Now I am getting the tranny done. Cut-outs and some better tires. He has a thing about wanting to go from a dig. Hopefully I should be good before this weekend. But that is in a perfect world!
and in a glass house,b/c something is bound to break.lol
j/k
Old 06-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Full Retard

He has a thing about wanting to go from a dig.
That's called a real race! haha

Quick Reply: HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!