Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hail Storm.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:09 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hail Storm.

Originally Posted by 1slowb18
it's Virginia, we can have 101 degree weather one day, and have snow the next....been like that for the 21 years i've lived here.....

lolol....hail has nothing to do with how hot it is ya silly goose....

Yea Leo, I was at WAWA on Holland Rd. (stopped for a cherry coke while working) it was crazy just open the skies type shit.....craziness!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:27 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

OMG, FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I just got home and after the car was dry from the drive home, i found about 15 dents on my hood and roof. =(

stupid fucking hail storm.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:26 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

im over off london bridge, got fucked up. the first couple big ass pieces of hail slammed our skylights and there was 3 or 4 really really loud BANGS, i thought someone was breaking in to my house so i went and grabbed the weapon, but then it did it like 30 more times before i could even open the bedroom door, i looked outside and realized what was happening, think it cracked the skylight, and i dont even want to look at the cars sitting outside, im sure there fucked up.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:32 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

I was trying to get to sleep when the storm hit. I heard the lightening and then the rain and then loud hits against my bedroom window... I looked outside and saw hail a little bit smaller than a golfball bouncing off the ground!
I parked under a tree. So all I got was a bunch of leaves covering my truck... looked like a green/blue camo job.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

My condo got hit with hail around 8PM last night. It stormed for a bit and then stopped. It picked back up around midnight last night.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:02 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I dont think it hailed in Norfolk.

This is just God's way of letting you homo's know that Norfolk > *.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:05 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Hit Yorktown on Magruder pretty good.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:06 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

I live over on Bonney Road and that shit woke me up about midnight or so. All of a sudden I hear the rain hitting my bedroom window really hard. And then I heard the thunder and hail. And then the lightning lit up my room quite a bit. While watching the storm move through, I was looking out the window, and then out of nowhere I saw this weird eerie blue/green light in the sky and then heard a really loud humming sound. Really weird. Then it happened about a minute later again. I'm wondering if a transformer blew, because right after all that, the power went out. It was freaky ...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
Hit Yorktown on Magruder pretty good.
This is so weird. I live in City Center and I was out on the porch working on my gun stock and saw off in the distance that someone was catching hell. I think all it did at my place was rain about 15 drops and get really windy.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:40 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XCELR8
This is so weird. I live in City Center and I was out on the porch working on my gun stock and saw off in the distance that someone was catching hell. I think all it did at my place was rain about 15 drops and get really windy.
Lucky. haha.. Jimmie and I were playing Xbox and heard that shit.. was interesting.

You still live over where you did on Jefferson?

Quick Reply: Hail Storm.