Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

handicap parking ticket

Old 09-14-2007, 09:23 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: handicap parking ticket

Originally Posted by WillSol
OOOiii Fatty! do not make me tow your mustang away while your sleeping!!
Well...don't wake your wife and I when you go tow it.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Well...don't wake your wife and I when you go tow it.
LOL...you're an asshole- Besides You and your wife should join us for a dinner out sometime soon. I need to get Rach to meet some more Americans.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:51 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by WillSol
LOL...you're an asshole- Besides You and your wife should join us for a dinner out sometime soon. I need to get Rach to meet some more Americans.
Surely....you guys need to come down to Murphy's IRish Pub at the beach on Sat. Half way to St Pats
Old 09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by derangedazn
Just tell the judge the cops should be catching criminals not harrassing someone because the parked in the wrong spot for 20 seconds. And if he asked what you were doing....tell him you were getting a 40oz and some philly blunts. He should be cool with it.
The cops weren't harassing shit. He broke the law, and the cops enforced it. Is it that tough to fucking understand?

The amount of kids on this board that can't take responsibility for their own dumb fucking actions amazes me. Grow up.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:30 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by XCELR8
The cops weren't harassing shit. He broke the law, and the cops enforced it. Is it that tough to fucking understand?

The amount of kids on this board that can't take responsibility for their own dumb fucking actions amazes me. Grow up.
x2
Old 09-14-2007, 10:55 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
Katt Williams right? hah
Dave Chapelle.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

kill yoself
Old 09-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Old 09-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Banned

hondacrix is an unknown quantity at this point

they need to do away with handicapped spots... if they were used correctly i'd be all for em, but i have never seen someone park in a handicapped spot who cant walk, they always walk just fine if not better than me.

also, i love how theres always 50 handicapped spots in front of any store, and like... 9 are used, and the rest are always empty. i say get rid of em, or atleast make less.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Please re-read my post again and then take a step back and ponder....Would someone be stupid enough to say that to a judge? Next, is there some sarcasm behind this post?

Quick Reply: handicap parking ticket