Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hats off to R.A. Justice of the Ches. P.D.

Old 02-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Nein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J.B. Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by VTECnology
I don't give a fuck what he's doing. He's a piece of shit. If you read some of posts on this site you'll see that I have no problem with police officers. They are a must. They are needed. They are appreciated. In all the times I've been pulled over I've never gotten an attitude with the officer. Not so the case with this pile of shit. I am the first to admit that when I've done wrong I deserve to be punished. Thats life. If you'd like I can tell you the whole story but rest assured he is a fucking pile of shit officer on a serious power trip. I know the law and what he did was both unjust and immorale and it cost me money. Officer Justice....Fuck you!
Grow up.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:20 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally posted by J.B. Smith
Grow up.
cop. Is your name R.A. Justice? :P

If you knew me you wouldn't say that. Officer Justice is an asshole. He worte me a ticket for something I really didn't do and then lied about it in court...likely story huh? I'll write the ehole thing when I feel like it. And it all started from a ran stop sign....and I didn't run it.....

Last edited by Flite; 02-27-2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by J.B. Smith
Grow up.
That was a childish remark. I believe I remember reading about that ticket some time ago. It sounded like bullshit to me.
Old 02-28-2003, 07:25 AM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

who gives a fuck 90% of cops are on a power trip most of the time my mom got pulled for "runing a stop sign " wich i was with her she dident run it but he let her go with a warning guess cus she is 40 ... who knows .... just hope the cop that pulls you net time got some last night.... nothing worse than a cop that was mad before you ever came along .....
Old 02-28-2003, 09:42 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

We bought a new ping pong table at work. I work in E cuty and we had to come up here to pick it up. I don't have a truck but I knew where to go, so my buddy followed me up here in his truck. On the way to pick up the table I wanted to stop by my house to change clothes. At a stop sign by my house I saw Officer Justice. I knew that stop sign to be a trap anyway so I stopped. Complete stop. In fact I sat there for a really long time because my buddy got stuck at another stop sign behind me and I was waiting for him. When I saw him leave I went ahead and turned right and drove down the road. I looked in my rearvview mirror just to make sure my buddy was following me and I saw him run the stop sign. Shit. Here comes the cop. He pulled my buddy over in my apartment complex. So, I drove around the block and parked a few spaces down from him. He didn't know where he was going so I really didn't have a choice. Officer justice walked up to him and talked to him for a while and then went back in his patrol car. the he went back up to my buddies truck and talked some more. I saw my buddy point at me a few times and then they talked some more. I found out later that all my buddy did was tell him he wasn't from the area and was following me. So then Officer Justice walks up to my car. Keep in mind now that at the time my car was bone stock and perfectly legal. He then asked me for my liscense and registration and at first refused to tell me why he wanted it. Not being one to argue too much with cops I figured what the hell, I didn't do anything wrong and I gave him what he wanted. Then, he went back to his car and ran numbers and stuff I assume. He then went up to my buddies truck and gave him his info back and walked over to mine. He gave me a ticket for running the stop sign. Now, I'm not one to lose my temper with a cop but this was pushing it. I inquired as to why he was writing me a ticket and at first he said it was for running the stop sign. I told him that I saw him and in fact I sat at the stop sign for quite some time waiting on my buddy who did in fact run it. After I pointed out that he pulled my buddy over and I was three spaces down from him...he didn't even fucking pull me over he changed his story. Now get this, his new reasoning for writing me a ticket was...I WAS FROM THE IMMEDIATE AREA AND IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO SHOW UP IN COURT THEN IT WOULD BE FOR MY BUDDY WHO IS LISCENSED IN N.C. He didn't even write my buddy a ticket! Not even a warning!. So I asked him to clarify...he had NO INTENTION of pulling me over. He admits that I DID NOTHING WRONG, and yet he is writing ME a ticket. At this point I asked him something else and his responce was "have a nice day" and he got in his car and left. In court he told the judge I didn't even have a buddy following me and that I blatantly ran the stop sign. Judge told me not to lie in court and gave me the ticket. I appealled it, brought my buddy with the truck and another guy from my work that was in my car with me along with a layer that cost me 200 bucks and low and behold....NO R.A. JUSTICE in court that day.

So I say again. HE IS A FUCKING PILE OF SHIT. And he cost me 200 bucks
Old 02-28-2003, 09:50 AM
I'm not into cars

reXer has disabled reputation

Cops should have to take statements for writing tickets. You can say something like "I'm recording this conversation for legal purposes" when he pulls you over. I wonder if that would change anything. As long as you notify him, it should hold up in court.
Old 02-28-2003, 11:52 AM
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea but who would have ever expected a bs pull like that ... fuck that dude and the horse he road in on
Old 02-28-2003, 11:57 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

I did think he was pretty cool but after that I'm inclined to say he's a dick...........But he's still serving our country at in two ways.......Just not a good way here at home i guess.....Sorry bout your luck chris .......Did they at least drop it when he didnt show up?
Old 02-28-2003, 05:22 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

For most of the shit cops have to put up with...with even more shit from the Army...I give this dude mad
Old 03-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Banned

rollup! is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea if he did that shit too me I would call him a piece of SHIT! too FUC HIM FUC JUSTICE I AGREE WITH YOU ! VTEC its all good fuc em! and fuc tha judge who said you were lying I hate that in this world tha cops are always right. But it seems too me I always here about corupt cops but thats beside tha point tha point is I KNOW CORRUPT COPS! so I agree with VTEC and if you dont FUC U!

Quick Reply: Hats off to R.A. Justice of the Ches. P.D.